Glittering Peaks is the fourth stage in Abyss Gazers.
- 1 Sunfish Jones spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 10 Gabriels spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 16.67~33.33 seconds500f~1,000f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Loris spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 1 Loris spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 1 Loris spawns after 140 seconds4,200f.
Since Loris has a 5-second curse uptime, the best counter is a level 40+ Ramen Cat as he can get into the Lorises' blind spots and avoid the curse (and can even completely nullify the danger of curse with his Resist Curse Talent). For damage, Awakened Bahamut Cat is the most viable non-Uber option here, but be careful when timing him as Angelic Sleipnir can easily stunlock him before he even lands one hit. It's recommended to spawn Bahamut early on (at least before the third Loris comes out) so he can be recharged again when the enemies start getting too close for comfort. A good Uber Rare Cat to bring is King Gamereon, who can just barely squeeze into the Lorises' blind spots too.
It's highly recommended to bring good stallers like Zamboney Cat as they can prevent them from pushing too hard. Maglev Cat can also help get damage in on Sleipnir. Biohazard and Bony Bone are important to make sure Ramen is spammable enough to be an effective meatshield; and if you feel your Ramen needs to be more tanky as well, throw in Vengeful Cat and Sadako Cat to activate Horror Movies.