Glucosamine Desert (グルコサミン砂漠 Gurukosamin sabaku) is the 3rd sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It is available in ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulties.
This sub-chapter introduces 2 new enemies:
- Celeboodle: A fast-moving, single-target enemy with low health but somewhat high attack power.
- Dagshund : A well-rounded unit in terms of stats. Moves slowly, but attacks fast and has area attack.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 3-1: Chondroitin Sandhill (コンドロイチン砂丘 Kondoroichin sakyū) - An ordinary level that spawns Jackie Peng and Pigge as the main threats.
- Stage 3-2: Sesamin Ruins (セサ民遺跡 Sesa-min iseki) - Three St. Pigge The 2nds serve as the "boss" when the enemy base is attacked.
- Stage 3-3: Isoflavone Cave (イソフラボン洞窟 Isofurabon dōkutsu) - Multiple Celeboodles spawn after the enemy base is attacked while being supported by Doge Darks.
- Stage 3-4: Catechin Hill (ペプチド雪原 Katechiin kyūryō) - An ordinary level that spawns Pigge and Gory. Nothing too special.
- Stage 3-5: Lycopene Sunset (リコピンの夕焼け Rikopin no yūyake) - Le'boin serves as the "boss" while being supported by Gory, Jackie Peng, and Hippoe.
- Stage 3-6: Propolis Oasis (プロポリスオアシス Puroporisu oashisu) - Master A. is spawned as a main threat along with Celeboodle and many other enemies guarding him.
- Stage 3-7: Peptide Snowfield (ペプチド雪原 Pepuchido setsugen) - Sir Seal and Metal Hippoe appear as the main threats here.
- Stage 3-8: Hyaluronan Mountain (ヒアルロン山 Hiaruron yama) - Doge Darks will be spawned at a mild pace in groups of 3 while 3 Dagshunds will spawn when the enemy base has taken enough damage.
-All these stages are a form of glucose or sugar.