Glucosamine Desert (グルコサミン砂漠 Gurukosamin Sabaku, Glucosamine Desert) is the 3rd sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It is available up to 4★ difficulty.
Right between very easy and easy. Just like The Legend Begins and Passion Land, this sub-chapter has some extremely easy levels. The only levels that may impose a challenge are Propolis Oasis (Celeboodles and a Master A. are the main threats) and Hyaluronan Mountain (Dagshund's introduction).
- 2★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 150%.
- 3★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 200%.
- 4★ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 300% and only allows Special Cats and Rare Cats to be deployed.
This sub-chapter introduces 2 new enemies:
- Celeboodle: A fast-moving, Single Target enemy with low health but somewhat high attack power.
- Dagshund: A well-rounded unit in terms of stats. Has Area Attack, but is reasonably easy to stall.
List of Stages
|Stage number & cost||Stage name||Description|
|1-3-1||Chondroitin Sandhill (コンドロイチン砂丘, Kondoroichin Sakyū, Chondroitin Sandhill)||An ordinary level that spawns Jackie Peng and Pigge as the main threats.|
|1-3-2||Sesamin Ruins (セサ民遺跡, Sesa-min Iseki, Sesamin Ruins)||The standard three peons; Doge, Snache and Those Guys spawn in the beginning. Three St. Pigge the 2nds serve as the "boss" when the enemy base is attacked.|
|1-3-3||Isoflavone Cave (イソフラボン洞窟, Isofurabon Dōkutsu, Isoflavone Cave)||Multiple Celeboodles spawn after the enemy base is attacked while being supported by Doge Darks.|
|1-3-4||Catechin Hill (カテキン丘陵, Katechin Kyūryō, Catechin Hill)||An ordinary level that spawns Pigge and Gory. Nothing too special.|
|1-3-5||Lycopene Sunset (リコピンの夕焼け, Rikopin no Yūyake, Lycopene Sunset)||Le'boin serves as the "boss" while being supported by Gory, Jackie Peng and Hippoe.|
|1-3-6||Propolis Oasis (プロポリスオアシス, Puroporisu Oashisu, Propolis Oasis)||Master A. is spawned as the main threat along with Celeboodles and many other enemies guarding him.|
|1-3-7||Peptide snowfield (ペプチド雪原, Pepuchido Setsugen, Peptide Snowfield)||Sir Seal and Metal Hippoe appear as the main threats.|
|1-3-8||Hyaluronan Mountain (ヒアルロン山, Hiaruron Yama, Hyaluronan Mountain)||Doge Darks will be spawned at a mild pace in groups of three while three Dagshunds will spawn when the enemy base has taken enough damage.|
Material Drop Rates
- All the stages are named after a form of glucose or sugar.