- 4 Li'l Bun Buns are spawned after each other after 10 seconds.
- Znaches are spawned during this stage.
- 5 Zackie Pengs slowly appear after 80 seconds.
- 1 Zir Zeal appears after 100 seconds.
- 4 Meatshields
- Awakened Bahamut
- Any Ubers that can do massive damage to floating enemies or are resistant to them (Baby Cat, Kai, etc.)
Power-Ups (highly recommended): Rich Cat
Stall the first Li'l Bun Bun using Manic Erasers. When you're getting closer to the 4500¢ mark, start sending your four stallers. Then send out Awakened Bahamut while stalling and enjoy.
Strategy 2 (2 star)
Start by sending manic erasers at a normal pace. The lil bun buns can 2 shot them, so when they get close, start spawning in your other meatshields. Spawn in A. bahamut when they get really close. Znaches will start spawning, but dont worry, as they're not a problem. Everything should be fine after this, and A. Bahamut should destroy the base.
Strategy 3 (Works at any star)
Row 1: Lion Cat *^ , Madam King *^- , Koi Cat - , Maiden Cat - , King Dragon Cat ^.
Combos: Lion King *, Seasons of Love -, Three Kings ^.
Row 2: 4 Meatshields and Cameraman (should be hypermaxed or close to it).
Upgrade your wallet to level 2, then just spam your Meatshields and Cameraman. That’s kind of it. The combos boost Cameraman’s defense and attack immensely. Just don’t forget about the burrowing zombies.