Graveflower Verbena is an Uber Rare Cat and addition to the Uber Rare set GirlsMons that was added in update 6.4 on August 30th, 2017. She can be unlocked via the Rare Cat Capsule when the GirlsMons event is available. This one has the multi-hit mechanic and zombie-bride motif.
|Cat Unit # 358|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Graveflower Verbena||Verbena the Bride|
Evolves into Verbena the Bride at level 10.
- Can do a Critical Hit sometimes (15%) and does Multi-Hit attacks (3 times).
- Cheaper to spawn than the other Girls & Monsters units.
- High health.
- Has area attack.
- Bad attack range for an Uber Rare Cat, worse than Gross Cat (345<350).
- Slow attack rate and animation.
- Low attack power if attacking enemies other than Metals, and without Critting.
It isn't recommended to use this cat against anything that isn't Metal. However, she can be quite useful when dealing with Metal enemies. Even if she has low damage, she can kill many Metal enemies with 1 Critical Hit (However, her first attack isn't strong enough to OHKO Super Metal Hippoe).
Despite having short range, Verbena actually outranges most of the Metal enemies, which gives her more usage against them and makes her extremely useful in stages like Utopia is Over There, where most enemies are Metal enemies.
However, since her attacks increase in strength, this can be rather troubling, since her first attack can't kill Super Metal Hippoe in one crit, and a Critical Hit from her 3rd attack is the only one that can OHKO Sir Metal Seal (unless buffed).
She can also be used along with Hayabusa. While Hayabusa hits Metal enemies that are far away, Verbena can hit those that reach his blind spot.
- Normal: A lost soul who came home from the other side. Hunting for a groom to fill her heart... or stomach. Might deliver critical strikes. (Area Attacks)
- Evolved: Her hunger sated, she now looks forward to the wedding day of her undead dreams. Might deliver critical strikes. (Area Attacks)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ゾンビ娘ヴェルヴェーヌ||Zombie daughter Vervenu|
|Evolved Form name||死霊の花嫁ヴェルヴェーヌ||Deadly bride Vervenu|
|Normal Form description||異世界からやってきた絶命系ゾンビ娘
|The deadly zombie girl who came from the other world
I am waiting for an empty heart and someone who fills my stomach
|Evolved Form description||真実の愛にたどり着き、満たされたゾンビの花嫁
|The true love is reached and the filled zombie bride
Happy and full, but my heart and stomach are different Sometimes releasing critical (range attack)
- Chapter 1: $2500
- Chapter 2: $3750
- Chapter 3: $5000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2200 HP||660 damage||345||7.37s||10||3 times||40f||100.33~91.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|37400 HP||11220 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (1870, 3740, 5610);|
Might perform a Critical Hit (15%)
|Verbena the Bride|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|51000 HP||15300 damage||345||7.37s||10||3 times||40f||100.33~91.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (2550, 5100, 7650);|
Might perform a Critical Hit (15%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Appears to be a zombie girl sitting on a bed of flowers, with a grave near her. There is a tree with a branch that looks like a human hand holding a bell. 3 cats surround her, wearing hats and holding baskets.
- Normal Form: Now in color. The zombie girl appears more human, and there are skulls with candles on top of them. The 3 cats now wear crowns of flowers. Everything looks more detailed.
- Up to update 6.4, this is the 5th Uber Rare that has the Critical ability and the 9th Uber Rare that can harm Metal enemies (Critical or Slow/Freeze/Knockback/Weaken) in The Battle Cats.
- This is the first Cat Unit with both the Critical ability and Multi-hit attacks.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|