|Cat Unit # 358|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Graveflower Verbena||Verbena the Bride|
Evolves into Verbena the Bride at level 10.
- Can do a Critical Hit sometimes (15%).
- Multi-hit attacks.
- Cheaper to spawn compared to the other Girls & Monsters units.
- High health.
- Low attack range for an Uber Rare Cat, worse than Gross Cat (345<350).
- Low DPS against non-Metal enemies.
It isn't recommended to use Verbena against anything that isn't Metal. However, she can be quite useful when dealing with Metal enemies. Even if she does low damage, she can kill many Metal enemies with one Critical Hit (however, her first attack isn't strong enough to OHKO Super Metal Hippoe).
Despite having short range, Verbena actually outranges most of the Metal enemies, which gives her more usage against them and makes her extremely useful in stages like Utopia is Over There, where most enemies are Metal enemies.
However, since her attacks increase in strength, this can be rather troubling, since her first hit can't kill Super Metal Hippoe in one Crit, and a Critical Hit from her third hit is the only one that can OHKO a 100% Sir Metal Seal.
She can also form a synergy with Hayabusa. While Hayabusa hits Metal enemies that are far away, Verbena can hit those that reach his blind spot.
- Normal: A lost soul who came home from the other side. Hunting for a groom to fill her heart... or stomach. Might deliver critical strikes (Area Attacks)
- Evolved: Her hunger sated, she now looks forward to the wedding day of her undead dreams. Might deliver critical strikes (Area Attacks)
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ゾンビ娘ヴェルヴェーヌ||Zombie Daughter Verveine|
|Evolved Form name||死霊の花嫁ヴェルヴェーヌ||Ghost Bride Verveine|
|Normal Form description||異世界からやってきた絶命系ゾンビ娘
|The deadly zombie girl who came from the other world
I am waiting for an empty heart and someone who fills my stomach
|Evolved Form description||真実の愛にたどり着き、満たされたゾンビの花嫁
|The true love is reached and the filled zombie bride
Happy and full, but my heart and stomach are different Sometimes releasing critical (range attack)
- Chapter 1: $2500
- Chapter 2: $3750
- Chapter 3: $5000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2,200 HP||660 damage||345||7.37s||10||3 times||40f||100.33s - 91.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|37,400 HP||11,220 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (1,870 at 40f, 3,740 at 50f, 5,610 at 60f);|
Might perform a Critical Hit (15%)
|Verbena the Bride|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|51,000 HP||15,300 damage||345||7.37s||10||3 times||40f||100.33s - 91.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (2,550 at 40f, 5,100 at 50f, 7,650 at 60f);|
Might perform a Critical Hit (15%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Graveflower Verbena's stats.
- Normal Form: Appears to be a zombie girl sitting on a bed of flowers, with a grave near her. There is a tree with a branch that looks like a human hand holding a bell. Three floating cats surround her, wearing hats and holding baskets.
- Normal Form: Now in full color. Verbena herself appears more human, and there are skulls with candles on top of them. The three cats now wear crowns of flowers. Everything looks more detailed.
- Graveflower Verbena is the first Cat Unit with both the Critical Hit ability and multi-hit attacks.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|