Green Envy (Insane) is the final stage in Growing Green.
- 1 Mooth spawns after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 1 Owlbrow spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 3 Owlbrows spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- 1 Owlbrow spawns after 116.67 seconds3,500f.
- Infinite Owlbrow spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Generally, any Uber that has a special ability against Floating enemies should do well here. Their range doesn't have to be too high either, as the Bun Buns obstruct the Owlbrows from being able to hit your Ubers most of the time. Below are more specified examples of good Ubers to use in this stage.
- Saber: Her rapid Long Distance attacks combined with her massive damage against Floating enemies speeds this stage up a lot.
- Strike Unit R.E.I.: Same as Saber minus the Long Distance and rapid attacks (unless you have R.E.I.'s True Form), just make sure that another one of your units don't knockback the Bun Buns so R.E.I. won't miss her attack.
- Catman: Long-ranged massive damage against Floating enemies. Just like R.E.I., make sure he doesn't miss his attack.
- Ganglion: Fast rusher that can snipe the Owlbrows from behind the Bun Buns and give you an injection of cash, all while doing pretty big damage to them.
- Warlock and Pierre: Same as Catman, just better for this stage.
- Megidora: Provides nice crowd-control for the Bun Buns.
- Empress Chronos: Freezes everything in her range for long enough for you to recover whatever you may need along with good DPS.
- Shining Amaterasu: A super generalist that outranges most of the bosses and is Strong Against them, making her a good choice to bring on any growing stages to deal great damage.
You want to save some money. When the first Mooths and Owlbrows appear, go SOFT on them. You don't want to hit the base right off the bat, triggering the Teacher Bun Buns.
Once your money is FULL, means also the Cat Worker is maxed, spam EVERYTHING. Bringing Cat CPU can help the player very much at this. However, many Owlbrows will spawn with Teacher Bun Bun who is soon followed by another. Prepare yourself.
When one of the Teacher Bun Bun dies, that means the other should be on low HP too. When the other one dies, you will have no problem beating the stage.
Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat (20), Eraser Cat (20+10), Crazed Wall Cat (20), Crazed Sexy Legs Cat (20), King Dragon Cat (20+10), Bahamut Cat (20), Sanzo Cat (30), Necromancer Cat (30) and other Cats that can do long distance attacks or inflict slow/freeze effects to Floating Enemies, like Megidora.
Similar to previous strategies, start the battle spamming Crazed Wall Cat to block the Owlbrows and Mooths. When many enemies begin to stack up, the player should also have maxed money to spawn everything and advance to the Enemy Base. Remember to spam your anti-air units.
Depending on how many anti-air units are stacked, the player may not have to worry about their close-range, anti-air units being killed by peons or Teacher Bun Buns, as they will most likely be frozen, knocked back, or killed before they get the chance to attack.
Because Teacher Bun Bun has a lot of knockbacks, the duo will be knocked back to behind the Enemy Base, where only long distance attackers can hit them. If this happens, you will most likely have your close-ranged attackers and meatshields killed after the anti-air effects wear off, but if the player hadn't stopped spawning peons and/or if their longer ranged units are strong enough, they will most likely destroy the Base before the Bun Buns can regain an advantage in the battle.