Gross Cat is one of the Normal Cats, and the first ranged attacker the player gets. Available to unlock after completing Philippines in Empire of Cats: Chapter 1 and requires 3000 XP or a Normal Cat Capsule to unlock. It gains increased health, attack and becomes strong against Aliens in True Form.
|Cat Unit # 3|
Evolves into Sexy Legs Cat (Sexylegs Cat in BCPOP!) at level 10.
Evolves into Macho Leg Cat (Macholegs Cat in BCPOP!) at level 20+10 using Cat Tickets.
+ Strong against Alien Enemies [True]
- Long attack range
- High health and attack power [True]
- Very high deployment rate [Normal, Evolved]
- Single Target
- Gross Cat helps out in a big way against enemies early on with high health and attack power. In particular, enemies like Hippoe and Gory have almost no defense against a well-protected army of Gross Cats.
- Macho Leg Cat changes its focus to being an all-rounder unit. Its health, attack, range, cooldown, attack speed movement and cost are all quite good, and it has no real weak point. Macho Legs Cat also has notably higher health than many ranged Cats while keeping the cost cheap, making it an exceptionally good unit for money-intensive stages.
- Later on, Gross Cat can be used as a cheaper replacement for Lizard Cat due to its shorter cooldown, in trade-off for less damage, range and health.
- Impressive enough, this cat have even higher health than Eraser Cat at hypermaxed level (25,200).
- Due to Gross Cat's long range and good attack power, it works well with defense units (or meatshields) like Tank Cat, or upper body cats like Actress Cat and Salon Cat.
- Gross Cat decreases in use through the Stories of Legend stages with the increased amounts of very long-ranged enemies until you get its True Form, especially if the player has already strong Area Attack units like Paris Cat or Drama Cats.
- Macho Leg Cat is very useful in stages with Alien enemies, because of its high health and increased effectiveness against them.
- Macho Leg Cat can be extremely useful at holding its position when stacked and behind an array of Eraser Cats, due to the Macho Leg' decent attack power and the Eraser's extreme health. While doing this, you can level up your Worker Cat and build up money for a big push.
This cat is in the following Cat Combos:
|Cat Army||[Normal] Cat||Worker Cat Starting Level (Sm)|
|Long-Legged||[Normal] Gross Cat|
[Uber Rare] Asilan Pasalan
|Slow Effect Up (M)|
|Gross!!!||[Normal] Gross Cat||"Freeze" Effect Up (M)|
|Legs for Days||[Normal] Sexy Legs Cat|
[Super Rare] Crazed Sexy Legs Cat
|"Knockback" Effect Up (Sm)|
|Punpkinpants||[Normal] Sexy Legs Cat|
[Rare] Cat O'Lantern
|"Freeze" Effect Up (Sm)|
|Macho Man||[Normal] Macho Leg Cat|
[Special] Beefcake Cat
|"Strengthen" Effect Up (Sm)|
Cat Unit # 3
|Able to do a very powerful long range attack. Exceptional attack power and range.|
Sexy Legs Cat
|Has pride in his overly beautiful legs. Exceptional attack power and range.|
Macho Leg Cat
|Every day is Leg Day. Mastered the Art of Leg. Exceptional attack power and range. Strong against Aliens!|
Cat Unit # 3
キモネコ (kimo neko, Creepy Cat)
|Long-ranged type character able to attack enemies from afar, his single attacks have exceptional attack power|
美脚ネコ (bikyaku neko, Beautiful Legs Cat)
|Long-ranged type character proud of his beautiful legs, his single attacks have exceptional attack power|
ムキあしネコ (mukiashi neko, Strip Legs Cat)
|Long-ranged type character proud of his beautiful muscle tone, his single attacks have exceptional attack power|
|Total XP Cost||212,300|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 33,800 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable level 30-49 upgrades also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseyes
- Initial Stats are shown before any modifying effects are applied.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second ; TBA = Idle time between attack animations.
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye,User Rank and gameplay progress may alter the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal: Looks like a Cat with very, very long legs, making it over twice as tall as a basic Cat.
- Evolved: Now has two breathtakingly beautiful and slender human legs. Attacks by kicking and showing off its shapely legs. Aesthetic fit for Actress Cat.
- True: Sexy Legs Cat went to the gym! Its legs become incredibly muscular and buff, now with toes. A small vein can be seen just above Macho Legs Cat's face. Aesthetic fit for Beefcake Cat.
Gross Cat appears in Merc Storia as a 2★ monster introduced in the 1st collab between the two games. It is available in the collab gacha during the event duration and is the second 2★ Battle Cats unit in the game.
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|AoE||2 targets, 1 hit|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
- Gross Cat is one of the two Normal Cats that has a faster attack animation and speed in Evolved form and True Form than normal form, the other being Lizard Cat.
- Version 3.0 of The Battle Cats gave his True Form an anti-Alien ability.
- Unlike all other variants of this cat, Macho Leg doesn't have the plural for Leg in its name.
- This cat is one of the two normal cats that have different animations in all its forms. The other being Bird Cat.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|