Growing Up (Insane) is the second stage in Adult Cat Awakes!.
- 1 Prisoner Cat spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- 5 Wall Doges spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 56.67~60 seconds1,700f~1,800f.
- 3 Wall Doges spawn after 21.67 seconds650f, delay 56.67~60 seconds1,700f~1,800f.
- 1 Wall Doge spawns after 23.33 seconds700f.
- 1 Prisoner Cat spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 3 Gabriels spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 1 Prisoner Cat spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
- 3 Gabriels spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 83.33 seconds2,500f, delay 83.33 seconds2,500f.
- 3 Angelic Gories spawn after 85 seconds2,550f, delay 83.33 seconds2,500f.
- Infinite Celeboodles spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 116.67 seconds3,500f, delay 26.67~40 seconds800f~1,200f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
This strategy requires high leveled true forms (+20 or above)
Begin the battle. Try and get as much money as possible until all the Prisoner Cats spawn. They move slow, so it shouldn't be too hard.
Drop Jamiera and Crazed Titan. If your Jamiera is high enough, you should be able to stack at least three. While your Titans are recharging, use Crazed Whale and Island.
Holy Valkyrie is useful for dealing damage to Angelic Gories. If you have a Gacha Cat, you can use it to deal damage to the Gories.
If you can kill the Gories without Awakened Bahamut, drop him after they die. If you can't, just use him. You should be fine.
The Prisoner Cats have quite the large "Blind Spot". This means that even if they are not synced, it will be hard for them to hit Awakened Bahamut.
All three Prisoner Cats should soon be dead. From there, rush to the base. You should soon be able to win the level.
If your true forms are fairly low to do Strategy 1, this is a cheesing strategy to win. This strategy uses Cat Combo, "Attack of the Li'ls" to boost Unit Speed (M)
Sniper the Cat required.
Spam C. Cow and he will be able to hitbox glitch through the Prisoner to the Enemy Base.