|JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the Japanese version of The Battle Cats.
|Cat Unit # 348|
Evolves into Gudetama Bacon Plate at level 10.
- Decent speed and attack rate
- Cheap cost
- Low recharge time
- One knockback
- Mediocre attack power
Gudetama Plate sadly does not serve up a satisfying main course as a meatshield. With a 4.20 second cooldown, it can only be used as a solo meatshield if you use it with a side of Research Combos. Even then, it's nowhere near satisfying enough as a solo meatshield to distract the enemies due to its 10,200 HP. Its $360 cost also isn't justified due to how low-quality the 'meat' part of the meatshield is. As an Anti-Floating meatshield, 40,800 HP does help it retain some dignity but it can only be used as a third meatshield. Overall, not a great pull. Fortunately, he can be used as a solo meatshield in floating stages or just to clear out weak peons because of his okay DPS.
|Cat Unit # 348||Rare Cat|
Gudetama Bacon Plate
|Cat Unit # 348||Rare Cat|
ぐでたまプレート (Gude tama purēto)
|Popular character Gudetama participates! I'm
not motivated even if I'm struck by a cat ~ I'm struck by a floating enemy
ぐでたまベーコンプレート (Gude tama bēkonpurēto)
|Popular character Gudetama participates!
How much shaken is not Good morning also strong struck the enemy that floats
- Chapter 1: 240¢
- Chapter 2: 360¢
- Chapter 3: 480¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|600 HP||240 damage||150||3.93s||12||1 time||21f||13.00-4.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10200 HP||4080 damage||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
|Gudetama Bacon Plate|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|10200 HP||4080 damage||150||3.93s||12||1 time||21f||13.00-4.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Attack frequency is the time between an attack is delivered and the next.
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Gudetama Plate's stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat holding a plate with Gudetama on top of it.
- Evolved Form: Identical to first form, but there is now a slice of bacon on Gudetama.
|Gudetama Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|