Gudetama Plate is a Rare Cat that is created by a collaboration between Battle Cats and Sanrio's Gudetama. Similar to a comrade that was added in the same 6.2 update, Gudetama Plate suffers from the flaw of having closer attack range than the enemies he is good against.
|Cat Unit # 348|
|Gudetama Plate||Gudetama Bacon Plate|
Evolves into Gudetama Bacon Plate at level 10.
- Resistant to Floating enemies.
- Decent speed and attack rate.
- Cheap to produce and fast to stack.
- Knocked back when dead.
- Close attack range.
- No stats buff in second form.
Cat Unit # 348
Gudetama Bacon Plate
Cat Unit # 348
ぐでたまプレート (Gude tama purēto)
ぐでたまベーコンプレート (Gude tama bēkonpurēto)
- Chapter 1: $240
- Chapter 2: $360
- Chapter 3: $480
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|600 HP||240 damage||150||3.93s||12||1 time||21f||13.00-4.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10200 HP||4080 damage||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
|Gudetama Bacon Plate|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|10200 HP||4080 damage||150||3.93s||12||1 time||21f||13.00-4.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Single Target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Gudetama Plate's stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat holding a plate with Gudetama on top of it.
- Evolved Form: Identical to first form, but there is now a slice of bacon on Gudetama.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|