- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Gummy Cat (Enemy).
|Cat Unit # 479|
|Gummy Cat||Lucky Cat|
Evolves into Lucky Cat at level 10.
- High health for its cost.
- Cheap to produce.
- Low DPS.
- Too many knockbacks.
- Becomes outclassed by Eraser Cat due to + levels.
- Long recharge for a meatshield.
Cat Unit # 479
Cat Unit # 479
グミネコ (Gumineko, Gummy Cat)
| Ingredients: Sugar, starch syrup, gelatin, concentrated cat juice
[Preservation method] Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity
※ high strength and many knockbacks
ラッキーネコ (Rakkīneko, Lucky Cat)
| Ingredients: sugar, starch syrup, gelatin, beard, concentrated cat juice 22%
[Preservation method] Save at the edge side where direct sunlight hits
※ Good luck gummy that those who found are lucky
- Chapter 1: $100
- Chapter 2: $150
- Chapter 3: $200
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,000 HP||1 damage||140||1.23 seconds||9||1,000 times||8f 0.27 seconds||15.13s - 6.33s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|17,000 HP||17 damage||Single Target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|17,000 HP||17 damage||140||1.23 seconds||9||1,000 times||8f 0.27 seconds||15.13s - 6.33s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Gummy Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A Basic Cat made out of gummy with a bit of transparency.
- Evolved Form: Same as the initial form, but with three whiskers also made out of gummy.
- Gummy Cat has the most knockbacks of all cat units.
- Gummy Cat was the first unit to require real money to obtain.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|