|JAPANESE EXCLUSIVE |
This feature is exclusive to the Japanese version of The Battle Cats.
- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Gummy Cat (Enemy).
|Cat Unit # 479|
Evolves into Lucky Cat at level 10.
- High health
- Low cost
- Low DPS
- Many knockbacks
- Mediocre recharge time
This unit, although having high health compared to most other meatshields, is largely obsolete most of the times in comparison to meatshields such as Wall Cat or Crazed Tank Cat, due to the simple reason of this unit having an abysmally large knockback count of 1,000. This means that it won't stay in the frontline for long at all before getting knockbacked. This ruins the whole point of Gummy Cat being a meatshield in the first place. Likewise, it has quite a long recharge time compared to most other traditional meatshields, making this unit mostly relegated to User Rank or early-game encounters. With all this being said, one of its only redeeming factors is its health, but even that is outclassed by a high enough leveled Crazed Tank Cat or Wall Cat.
|Cat Unit # 479||Special Cat|
|Cat Unit # 479||Special Cat|
グミネコ (Gumi Neko, Gummy Cat)
|Ingredients: Sugar, starch syrup, gelatin, concentrated cat juice
[Preservation method] Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity
※ high strength and many knockbacks
ラッキーネコ (Rakkī Neko, Lucky Cat)
|Ingredients: sugar, starch syrup, gelatin, beard, concentrated cat juice 22%
[Preservation method] Save at the edge side where direct sunlight hits
※ Good luck gummy that those who found are lucky
- Chapter 1: 100¢
- Chapter 2: 150¢
- Chapter 3: 200¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,000 HP||1 damage||140||1.23 seconds||9||1,000 times||8f (0.27 seconds)||15.13s - 6.33s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|17,000 HP||17 damage||Single Target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|17,000 HP||17 damage||140||1.23 seconds||9||1,000 times||8f (0.27 seconds)||15.13s - 6.33s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Attack frequency is the time between an attack is delivered and the next.
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Gummy Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: A Basic Cat made out of gummy with a bit of transparency.
- Evolved Form: Same as the Normal Form, but with three whiskers also made out of gummy.
Battle Cats Quest
Gummy Cat appears as a playable skin.
- Gummy Cat has the highest amount of knockbacks out of all cat units.
- Gummy Cat was the first unit to require real money to obtain.
- Because of this, purchasing units was originally a feature exclusive to the Japanese version.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|