At first sight he may seem like a Mooth with buffed stats. Similar range to Mooth too, at 344. While decently fast, his pushing power is tremendously reduced when you are meatshielding against him. He also has high health and knockback count. Along with a 100% chance to knockback all Cat Units, you can pretty much guaranteed that almost any unit below 350 range won't stand a chance against an H. Nah, and especially not a group of them.
Because of his 100% chance to knockback, 350+ range units are basically required unless it is a rusher. Pile up ranged cats such as Macho Leg Cat or King Dragon Cat while spamming meatshields (Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, etc.). Paris Cat and Drama Cats are especially good here, since they have Area Attack. To make the knockbacks less constant, it's recommended to use the default Cat Cannon to sync them up in a pinch.
Out of all the "big units" you could throw out against a pack of H. Nahs, one of the best choices is someone any player can recruit two chapters away from H. Nah's debut stage: Ururun Wolf. With a knockback effect of her own, she has a chance to sync up the H. Nahs every time she attacks, and she attacks quite often. Knockback-immune cats are also "big cats" that you can use against H. Nah, such as God-Emperor Sodom or Divine Kai, if they can also outrange H. Nah, then they will be much more helpful. Units with long backswing and no time between attacks have a rebound attack which will also work in favor with H. Nah's knockback, but if they don't then that is fine to. Some examples are Maglev Cat and Sanada Yukimura.
|Enemy Unit # 45||Traitless|
|His first name is Hy-ee (Hi E)|
Always says No. Works food disposal.
Forever alone. Says no to everyone.
Everyone stays away from him.
|Cat Unit # 45||Traitless|
ハイ・エナジー (Hai Enajī)
|This hyena is in charge of disposing of leftover food|
and has a habit of saying, "Ha, I'm a lonely little wolf..."
A nasty guy who prefers to be alone
and has a 100% chance to knockback those who approach him.
- Stage 16-8: Star Ocean (200%)
- Stage 17-7: Prison Prairie (100%)
- Stage 18-4: Dead Falls (200%)
- Stage 19-1: Jailbreak Diary (100%)
- Stage 21-2: Claustronyctophobia (100%)
- Stage 23-1: Feast of Betrayal (200%)
- Stage 28-6: Learned to Love (200%)
- Stage 32-3: Weeping Dunes (200%)
- Stage 34-5: Ghostlight Gardens (200%)
- Stage 44-1: Eat the Weak (200%)
- Stage 14-3: Rude on the Beach (300%)
- Stage 17-5: Umibozu's House (300%)
- Stage 26-3: Rainbow Bridge Toll (300%)
- Maiden Awakes!: Order Maiden (Insane) (100%)
- Koi Awakens!: Carp A Diem (Expert) (100%)
- Growing Epic: Spectrum of Truth (Deadly) (200%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|200,000 HP||6,101 damage
|60f (2 seconds)||14||5 times||30f 1s |
(30f 1s backswing)
|100% chance to knockback Cat Units||Traitless|
- His full name is Hy-ee Nah, which is a pun on what he is: a hyena.
- His Japanese name, Hai Enajī, is a play on "high energy" and "hyena".
- He is likely a reference to the hyena Ed from The Lion King, who has a similar personality and, like, H. Nah, four hairs on his head. However, where H. Nah always says, "no," Ed is obedient and unquestioning.
- There are multiple grammatical errors in his description, such as the N in "Always says No." shouldn't be capitalized, and the second sentence "Works food disposal." should be "Works at a food disposal." or "Works at the food disposal."