- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Huge Hermit (Enemy).
|Cat Unit # 222|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|HUGE HERMIT||HUGE HERMIT CC|
Evolves into HUGE HERMIT CC at level 10.
- Strong against Aliens.
- Fast recharge time for an Uber Rare.
- Fast attack rate.
- Outstanding DPS for its cost.
- Only knocked back when killed.
- Extremely short range.
- Slow movement speed.
- This unit can be used as a replacement for Titan Cat or Whale Cat when facing Alien enemies, due to its increased effectiveness against them. Be wary when you use it for any other enemy, as it has very low range and can be quickly overwhelmed.
- This stands alongside Lesser Demon Cat as one of the only truly melee range heavy damage dealing Uber Rares, therefore levels are very important. It can attain 13k+ DPS, and 20k+ DPS against aliens when hypermaxed!
- Normal Form: Recruited from Metal Slug Defense! Giant crab that uses tank wreckage to attack. Massive damage to Aliens (Area Atk.)
- Evolved Form: Recruited from Metal Slug Defense! Terrifying claws wade towards the beachhead! Massive damage to Aliens (Area Atk.)
|Japanese Version name||translation|
|Normal Form name||ヒュージハーミット (Hyūjihāmitto)||Huge Hermit|
|Evolved Form name||ヒュージハーミットCC (HyūjihāmittoCC)||Huge HermitCC|
|Normal Form description||メタルスラッグディフェンスから参戦！
|Here from Metal Slug Defence to participate in the war! The investigating rank and file soldiers encountered this enormous hermit crab. Extremely strong against aliens. (Area Attack).|
|Evolved Form description||メタルスラッグディフェンスから参戦！
|Here from Metal Slug Defence to participate in the war! Its giant claws tear through the sand. Extremely strong against aliens. (Area Attack).|
- Chapter 1: $2500
- Chapter 2: $3750
- Chapter 3: $5000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2444 HP||300 damage||166||0.73 seconds||9||1 time||9f||44.73s - 35.93s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|41,547 HP||5100 damage||Area Attack||Strong against Alien Enemies (Deals 1.5x damage; takes only 1/2 damage).|
|HUGE HERMIT CC|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|56,660 HP||7650 damage||166||0.73 seconds||9||1 time||9f||44.73s - 35.93s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Strong against Alien Enemies (Deals 1.5x damage; takes only 1/2 damage).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate HUGE HERMIT's stats.
- Normal Form: Takes form of the infamous first boss of Metal Slug 3, the Huge Hermit. Appears in grayscale. It never use its cannon to attack but its claws.
- Evolved Form: Now in full color.
- Unlike the original Huge Hermit, this one always has its cannon out, a trait only seen in Metal Slug Defense/Attack.
- The only other game it appears in is Metal Slug 3, and in there, the cannon is not shown and only revealed after dealing enough damage to Huge Hermit.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.