The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Hangover is the the last stage in Happy New Year?.
- The stage starts with nothing until about 30 seconds, when one Lione Hippoe spawns. After 10 seconds, 7 more get spawned in intervals of 10 seconds afterwards.
- When you hit the base, another 400% buffed Lione Hippoe spawns, along with 2 Gory Blacks. Also, Those Guys start spawning too.
- If you damage the base a little more, some more Lione Hippoes and Those Guys should spawn.
- Strategy 1: Lineup: Macho Cat (level 20), Wall Cat (level 20), Samba Cat (level 19-20), 2 other Meatshields (both level 20), Ninja Frog Cat (level 20), Cooldown Cat (level 10), 2 uber cats that can one-shot Lione Hippoe (surge attack recommended, it doesn't matter much if you don't have) and have area damages (I use Nurse Cat and Ritual Saint Kasli for this) and any preferred cats.
- Start off by upgrading your worker cat to level 2, then spam 2 Ninja Frog Cats to stall the Lione Hippoe. If there is another one spawn in, spam the meatshields 2 times while saving up for your cheaper uber, Nurse Cat in this case. If the Hippoes die then spam those Ninja Cats. At the time when the enemies' base HP drops to 10000, in which 2 more Hippoes will spawn, your worker cat has to be level 4 or above. The Gory Black will spawn, so get at least 3 Cooldown cats before that. When Nurse Cat die, make sure you have already had enough money to buy the next uber, as well as saving up for the earlier uber. I also recommend you to have your base HP somewhere around 60000, because the Gorys will hit it continuously. You have to have the earlier uber useable now. After killing all of them, you can just spam Ninja Cats to attack the base. The last hippoe is not that hard if you still have 2 of your ubers alive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.