- The enemy base here is a Surge Base.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 16.67~23.33 seconds500f~700f.
- 1 Loris spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 2 Celeboodles spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
This is the debut of the Surge Base, and you will absolutely detest it from this point on. This stage has several backliners that are difficult to hit because of Mr. Mole's knockback, Loris's curse, Master A's DPS, and Celeboodle's massive damage per hit. Because of this, the strategy is to lure the Sir Rels and use Slime Cat on them. Tourist and Macho Crystal do an incredible job of pushing away the main threats, Master A. and Mr. Mole. Manic Jamiera, if at a high enough level, can really get in there and do some damage. If your Manic Jamiera isn't high enough level to do much, you can either use a 4th meatshield, or if you have an LD Uber, Sniper, or Waver, they may work. Use Can Can on the Celeboodles to get extra money as well. Thunderbolt and Awakened Bahamut together can be used to deal the final blow on Master A. or Mr. Mole and during all of this, you have to deal with the Surge Base being a pest. There's nothing you can really do about it, so the best you can do is ignore it.