- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the Enemy Unit, see Happy 100.
Happy 100 is a Special Cat created during a collaboration event between Battle Cats and Crash Fever. This Cat can be unlocked by clearing the collaboration quest during the collab period.
|Cat Unit # 328|
Evolves into Heartful Happy 100 at level 10.
- Good attack rate
- Area Attack
- Decent range
- Low health and attack power
With low health and attack power and not enough range or cost to be anything special, this unit is easily replaceable.
However, if you wish to use her, she's a ranged attacker, so give her plenty of meatshields to stay behind while she attacks the enemy's frontline.
Cat Unit # 328
|A chipper and bright computer virus, appearing as a guest from Crash Fever. Attacks have Area effect.|
Heartful Happy 100
|Her dream is to infect the world's systems with joy. Appearing as a guest from Crash Fever. Attacks have Area effect.|
Cat Unit # 328
ハッピー100 (Happī 100, Happy 100)
|MotoGP crash fever! Always happy computer viruses (range attack).|
幸せ連鎖子ハッピー100 (Shiawase rensa-ko happī 100, Happiness Chain Happy 100)
|MotoGP crash fever! "Happy! "Is in the habit of saying sprays the happiness around the (range attack)|
- Chapter 1: 480¢
- Chapter 2: 720¢
- Chapter 3: 960¢
|Total XP Cost||4,653,300|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|400 HP||50 damage||300||2.50s||10||3 times||38f||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6800 HP||850 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Heartful Happy 100|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|8800 HP||1100 damage||300||2.50s||10||3 times||38f||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Happy 100's stats.
- Normal Form: A young girl with long hair that curls outwards and white stockings. She appears to be riding on mail letters with hearts on them. Also has ring-like ears. She is colorless, like most cats in their un-evolved forms.
- Evolved Form: Now has green hair. Her ring-like ears are now red and yellow and wears a blue garment. The letters have also gained colour.
|Crash Fever Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|