Happy 100 is a Special Cat created during a collaboration event between Battle Cats and Crash Fever. This Cat can be unlocked by clearing the collaboration quest during the collab period.
|Cat Unit # 328|
|Happy 100||Heartful Happy 100|
Evolves into Heartful Happy 100 at level 10.
- Good attack rate
- Area attacks
- Decent Range
- Low Health and attack.
- Costs way more XP to upgrade than other special cats.
- With low HP, Attack, and generally weak frame data all around, this unit is easily replaceable.
- However, if you wish to use her, she's a ranged attacker, so give her plenty of meatshields to stay behind while she attacks the enemy's front line.
Cat Unit # 328
|A chipper and bright computer virus, appearing as a guest from Crash Fever. Attacks have Area effect.|
Heartful Happy 100
|Her dream is to infect the world's systems with joy. Appearing as a guest from Crash Fever. Attacks have Area effect.|
Cat Unit # 328
ハッピー100 (Happī 100, Happy 100)
|MotoGP crash fever! Always happy computer viruses (range attack).|
幸せ連鎖子ハッピー100 (Shiawase rensa-ko happī 100, Happiness Chain Happy 100)
|MotoGP crash fever! "Happy! "Is in the habit of saying sprays the happiness around the (range attack)|
- Chapter 1: $480
- Chapter 2: $720
- Chapter 3: $960
|Total XP Cost||-|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 161600 XP cost to advance to level 20
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|400 HP||50 damage||300||2.50s||10||3 times||38f||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6800 HP||850 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Heartful Happy 100|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|8800 HP||1100 damage||300||2.50s||10||3 times||38f||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A young, demon-like girl with long hair that curls outwards, white stockings, and appears to be riding on mail letters with hearts on them. Also has ring-like ears. Is colorless, like most cats in their un-evolved forms.
- Evolved Form: Now has green hair. Her ring-like ears are now red and yellow, and wears a blue garment. The letters have also gained in color.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|