Happy 100 is a Special Cat created during a collaboration event between Battle Cats and Crash Fever. This Cat can be unlocked by clearing the collaboration quest during the collab period.
|Cat Unit # 328|
Evolves into Heartful Happy 100 at level 10.
- Good attack rate
- Area attacks
- Decent Range
- Completely outclassed by Paris Cat
- No stats buff between forms.
- Long cooldown
- Relatively long attack animation
- Inefficient for her cost
- Low stats in general
- Has less range than most other ranged attackers
- With low HP, Attack, a relatively long recharge time, and generally weak frame data all around, this unit is easily replaceable.
- However, if you wish to use her, she's a ranged attacker, so give her plenty of meatshields to stay behind while she attacks the enemy's front line.
Note: When fought as an event enemy in the Crash Fever Collab., she is a floating type.
- Normal: A chipper and bright computer virus, appearing as a guest from Crash Fever. Attacks have Area effect.
- Evolved: Her dream is to infect the world's systems with joy. Appearing as a guest from Crash Fever. Attacks have Area effect.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ハッピー100 (Happī 100)||Happy 100|
|Evolved Form name||幸せ連鎖子ハッピー100 (Shiawase rensa-ko happī 100)||Happiness Chain Happy 100|
|Normal Form description||クラッシュフィーバーから参戦！
|Evolved Form description||クラッシュフィーバーから参戦！
- Chapter 1: $480
- Chapter 2: $720
- Chapter 3: $960
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||10,000||Level 20-21||15,000|
|Level 1-2||8000||Level 11-12||16,000||Level 21-22||24,000|
|Level 2-3||12,200||Level 12-13||24,400||Level 22-23||36,600|
|Level 3-4||17,800||Level 13-14||35,600||Level 23-24||53,400|
|Level 4-5||24,800||Level 14-15||49,600||Level 24-25||74,400|
|Level 5-6||33,200||Level 15-16||66,400||Level 25-26||99,600|
|Level 6-7||43,000||Level 16-17||86,000||Level 26-27||129,000|
|Level 7-8||54,200||Level 17-18||108,400||Level 27-28||162,600|
|Level 8-9||66,800||Level 18-19||133,600||Level 28-29||200,400|
|Level 9-10||80,800||Level 19-20||161,600||Level 29-30||242,400|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|400 HP||50 damage||300||2.50s||10||3 times||38f||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6800 HP||850 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Heartful Happy 100|
|Health (Lv.40)||Attack Power (Lv.40)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|8800 HP||1100 damage||300||2.50s||10||3 times||38f||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Happy 100's stats.
- Normal Form: A young, demon-like girl with long hair that curls outwards, white stockings, and appears to be riding on mail letters with hearts on them. Also has ring-like ears. Is colorless, like most cats in their un-evolved forms.
- Evolved Form: Now has green hair. Her ring-like ears are now red and yellow, and wears a blue garment. The letters have also gained in color.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|