The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Happy Merry X-mas is the 8th and final stage in Jingle Cat Bell.
- The enemy castle will send waves of Those Guys at the start of the game.
- And then dark doges and gory blacks will appear.
- On base hit, shy boy, the face, and dark emperor santa will come out.
- Doge darks and gory blacks will be constantly spawning.
- Doge Darks will come out so keep on summoning Wall Cat.You may want to start spamming Macho and Tank Cats because Gory Blacks will spawn soon (estimating that you are near the castle).
- Keep on summoning Sexy Legs Cats and Dragon Cats.
- You might want to spawn Bahamut Cat out as your cats start hitting the castle. A few more Gory Blacks and Doge Darks along with The Face will spawn with their boss, Dark Emperor Santa.
- Keep up the spamming of fast-summoning cats as a way to stall the boss. Use long range attackers to stack up damage from a safe distance. Use any Uber Rare Cats if you have any to finish the level faster. Fire the Cat Cannon if you want to delay the Boss's attack, although you must time it well.
- Once The Face and Dark Emperor Santa go down, there is nothing left and the Enemy Base remains. Release all your cats to finish off the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.