|Cat Unit # 904PC|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Hatsuyume Mikan||Geishun Mikan|
Evolves into Geishun Mikan at level 10.
- Attack from a long distance, hits all enemies in an area in front of it.
- Might perform Critical Hits sometimes, the chance increases in evolved form.
- Immune to Shockwave attacks.
- Gains stats buff in evolved form.
- LD effective range is insane
- First form has a low chance to deal Critical hits.
- Overall weak stats, if used against other types of enemies and does not Crit.
- Slow attack rate, still better than other PC exclusive Cats.
- Has the flaw of any Long Distance units: it can't hit enemies too close to it, its effective range is also way far away.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||初夢ミカン (Hatsuyume Mikan)||Hatsuyume Mikan|
|Evolved Form name||迎春ミカン (Geishun Mikan)||Geishun Mikan|
|Normal Form description||年に一回会えるか会えないかの小さな女の子
Can (this) little girl be met once a year or not? Is the buddy (she) holds a Cat or a fruit? (Far range attack) Disable wave damage and sometimes release critical
|Evolved Form description||三箇日にのみ現れるという吉兆の象徴
There are rumors that it will be a good year to (be able to) enounter the symbol of lucky omen that appears only in three days (at the start of the year) (far range attack)
Disable wave damage and sometimes release critical
- Chapter 1: $3080
- Chapter 2: $4620
- Chapter 3: $6160
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1320 HP||1320 damage||500||8.83s||8||3 times||1.7s||4300f-4036f|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|22440 HP||22440 damage||Area Attack||Long Distance (400-800);|
Perform Critical attacks (10%);
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|32300 HP||32300 damage||500||9.83s||8||3 times||1.7s||4300f-4036f|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40+70||Area Attack||Long Distance (area of effect: 400~800);|
Perform Critical attacks (50%);
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Hatsuyume Mikan's stats.
- Normal Form: A little girl standing on a small Kagami Mochi (New Year Rice Cake). She wears a kimono with a large bow on the back. Atop her head is a fan with the Japanese flag, and she carries a satsuma with a cat face and ears in her hand.
- Evolved Form: A woman (possibly a geisha) sitting on a Kagami Mochi. She wears a kimono with satsuma slices as patterns, and tall geta (slippers) on her feet. Behind her are bamboo stems and leaves, and she holds a Kiseru pipe in hand. Atop her head is a fan with the Japanese flag and a satsuma with a cat face and ears.
- Unlike all other Uberfest exclusives, this unit has orange eyes rather than blue.
- Unlike other Cats in the same pool, its summoning cost is the same in both forms.
- Among Uberfest exclusives, this unit has the longest attack range.
- Both forms carry a satsuma (a type of mandarin orange) known in Japanese as Mikan. Satsumas are commonly eaten during the winter/new year.
- Her first form's name may be a reference to the vocaloid Hatsune Miku. The use of katakana (ミカン) rather than kanji (蜜柑) to write the name "Mikan" further supports this point. Additionally, both forms also sit on top of Kagami Mochi, which also may (or not) reference another set of vocaloids - the Kagamine twins.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|