|REMOVED CONTENT |
The subject of this article is something that is no longer available.
|Cat Unit # 906PC|
Evolves into Geishun Mikan at level 10.
- Long Distance attacks
- Might perform Critical Hits (chance increases in Evolved Form)
- Immune to waves
- Very good range
- Area Attack
- Low critical chance [Normal]
- Mediocre health and attack power
- Slow attack rate
- Has a blindspot
|Cat Unit # 906PC||Uber Rare Cat|
|Cat Unit # 906PC||Uber Rare Cat|
初夢ミカン (Hatsuyume Mikan)
手元の相棒は猫なのか、果物なのか (遠方範囲攻撃) 波動ダメージを無効にし、たまにクリティカルを放つ
|A little girl who can or cannot be met once a year
Whether your buddy is a cat or a fruit (far range attack) Disables Wave Damage and occasionally hits Critical
迎春ミカン (Geishun Mikan)
運よく出会うと良い一年になるという噂 (遠方範囲攻撃) 波動ダメージを無効にし、たまにクリティカルを放つ
|The symbol of Kitcho that appears only for three days
Rumors that good luck will be a good year (far range attack) Disables Wave Damage and occasionally hits Critical
- Chapter 1: 3080円
- Chapter 2: 4620円
- Chapter 3: 6160円
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1320 HP||1320 damage||500||8.83s||8||3 times||1.7s||4300f-4036f|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|22440 HP||22440 damage||Area Attack||Long Distance (400-800);|
Perform Critical attacks (10%);
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|32300 HP||32300 damage||500||9.83s||8||3 times||1.7s||4300f-4036f|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40+70||Area Attack||Long Distance (area of effect: 400~800);|
Perform Critical attacks (50%);
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Hatsuyume Mikan's stats.
- Normal Form: A little girl standing on a small Kagami Mochi (New Year Rice Cake). She wears a kimono with a large bow on the back. Atop her head is a fan with the Japanese flag, and she carries a satsuma with a cat face and ears in her hand.
- Evolved Form: A woman (possibly a geisha) sitting on a Kagami Mochi. She wears a kimono with satsuma slices as patterns, and tall geta (slippers) on her feet. Behind her are bamboo stems and leaves, and she holds a Kiseru pipe in hand. Atop her head is a fan with the Japanese flag and a satsuma with a cat face and ears.
- Unlike all other Uberfest exclusives, this unit has orange eyes rather than blue.
- Unlike other Cats in the same pool, its summoning cost is the same in both forms.
- Among Uberfest exclusives, this unit has the longest attack range.
- Both forms carry a satsuma (a type of mandarin orange) known in Japanese as Mikan. Satsumas are commonly eaten during the winter/new year.
- Her first form's name may be a reference to the vocaloid Hatsune Miku. The use of katakana (ミカン) rather than kanji (蜜柑) to write the name "Mikan" further supports this point. Additionally, both forms also sit on top of Kagami Mochi, which also may (or not) reference another set of vocaloids - the Kagamine twins.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|