Hawaii is the 48th stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- 5 Aku Doges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 3 Sinner Snaches spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 10 Cerberus Kids spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Wicked Face spawns as the boss.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 5 Aku Doges spawn, delay 30~40 seconds900f~1,200f.
- 1 Fallen Bear spawns.
- 3 Cerberus Kids spawn, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Sinner Snaches spawn, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Aku Doges spawn, delay 0.07 seconds2f.
- 5 Aku Gories spawn, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 5 Condemned Pengs spawn, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
This stage featured a wide variety of Aku enemies making it nevertheless difficult. Due to the variety of different enemies, you'll need a variety of different cats to deal with each enemy.
- This strategy requires around a Lv.40 seal or above to be completed.
Lineup: Gato Amigo (Evade Surge), Manic Eraser Cat, Boulder, Bellydance Cat (Target Aku), Aku Researcher 37+ (Lv.37 or above can survive 2 Wicked Face Mini-Waves), Can Can Cat (Bounty, Move Speed Up 10), Pizza Cat (Wave ATT 10), Housewife Cat (Savage Blow 10), Awakened Mina, Manic Macho Legs.
Note: Manic Macho Legs can be replaced with a better Wave Attacker/Long Distance Unit. Whatever that unit may be, its purpose is to snipe Condemned Peng so keep that in mind. Li'l Macho Legs isn't preferred however as it's quite weak and gets outranged by Fallen Bear.
Cannon: Iron Wall
Items: Rich Cat (Recommended)
Battle: Stall the starting enemies with Gato Amigo + Manic Eraser slowly clear them with Pizza Cat and Housewife. After you hit the base, spam everything that you have. Boulder can be timed to stall Wicked Face which is a great asset. Keep your cash in check as you don't want an empty wallet when the Fallen Bear gets close to your base. Use your Iron Wall whenever there's a clearing to prevent the enemies from pushing too hard. Once Fallen Bear dies, it's pretty much game over. All that's left is to stall Wicked Face and chip away at it until it dies as well. Victory!