Hawaii (沖縄県, Okinawa in the Japanese Version) is the 47th stage of Empire of Cats.
|Empire of Cats - Stage 47|
Those Guys appears as peons.
- For all Chapters - At this point, you will need to have evolved forms of the Normal Cats. The stage can still be beaten without some of them, but it will be much harder. Also, having at least half of the Treasures is highly recommended.
- When the battle begins, Jackie Peng and Hippoe will appear. Let them get near the Cat Base. Meanwhile upgrade your Worker Cat. When they come close enough, send out some meatshields,Sexy Legs Cat and UFO Cats. But don't overdo it, because you don't want to hit the enemy base just yet.
- All that money you get from killing the enemies should help you max out the Worker Cat. Once that happens, just wait for your wallet to fill up. By the time the Gory comes, your wallet should be maxed out. That's when you can spawn all of your Normal Cats at once. Then focus on spawning meatshields, Sexy Legs Cats, UFO Cats, Mythical Titan Cats and Dragon Cats.
- After a short time, Le'boin will join the party, which shouldn't be too hard considering that the Mythical Titan Cats will do their job. Kang Roo will also appear, but there's just no way that a Kang Roo will be able to destroy your cat army. However, if Kang Roo is sort of tearing through your army, you should either spam some small cats, or save up money for the heavy hitters. At this point, the enemy base should be taking a good beating. If you are fast enough, you won't even need to encounter Teacher Bear and One Horn. If you do have to face them, your cats will NOT do their job, so don't take too long.
- If you are really having trouble with the stage, since there is a enemy cap of 3, you can delay until Ms. Sign comes out to more or less reduce the enemy count to 2 or less.