Head Shaker is the fifth Crazed Cat Stage. It appears on the 15th of every month.
- 3 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 2~4 seconds60f~120f.
- 1 Crazed Cow Cat spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 B.B.Bunny spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f.
- 3 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 20.67 seconds620f, delay 3.33~10.67 seconds100f~320f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Crazed Cow Cat spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 30 Crazed Cow Cats spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~4 seconds100f~120f.
- Infinite Crazed Cow Cats spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 5.33~10.67 seconds160f~320f.
- Merely meatshielding a level 30 or higher Warlock and Pierre is enough to destroy the base quickly, if you have the referred unit. If you are unable to stack them or have trouble with the startoff, try using Money combos or Worker Cat Up combos to quicken the process, and maybe bring a Speed Up if required.
Crazed Cow is by far one of the easiest Crazed Cats to beat. All you truly need is The Flying Cat, Bahamut, and meatshields.
If you don't have Crazed Tank, you may want to replace it with another meatshield. Bring Crazed UFO Cat if you have it as one of the area attackers. Bahamut should be high level.
Stall the first Cow with Wall to get enough money for a steady Flying Cat spam. If your tanks are strong enough, only use them, as a small stack of Mohawks or Crazed Cats will tear down the first Cow quite rapidly. When it comes time for the boss wave, Crazed Gross, Bahamut and the last unit if you picked an Uber/Ururun should be summoned first, as you, depending on your unit levels, will need them all to get a hefty stack of Area Attackers. If Bahamut is level 30, you'll have no problems with the initial stack. Paris Cat and Cameraman Cat can also demolish this stage, so if you have them, use them (Mer-Cat is only useable in True Form).