|Cat Unit # 449|
|Legend Rare Cat|
|Headmistress Jeanne||Headmistress Jeanne ψ|
Evolves into Headmistress Jeanne ψ at level 10.
- Deals insane damage to Red and Floating.
- Long Distance attacks.
- High DPS for a Long Distance attacker.
- Extremely fast attack rate and attack animation.
- Small blind spot.
- Unimpressive standing range for a Long Distance unit.
- Short Long Distance reach.
- Fast speed can be suicidal
Strategies / Usage
Jeanne is a excellent unit to use against red and floating enemies, thanks to her impressive performance against them. She has a amazing amount of 23,208 DPS against those 2 traits, along with a rather small blindspot, and piercing range. If placed properly, she can also be used to snipe Professor A. and other similar red/floating enemies.
For general use, however, her performance far more limited, as she only has 400 standing range and below average piercing range, though still decent to bring on levels with a tough frontline where she can be used to target the backline due to her high LD DPS.
- Normal: Chairwoman of the Cyber Academy, respected by all. Summons ethereal spears to punish bad students. Insane damage to Red/Floating. (Long-Range/Area)
- Evolved: Her educational philosophy has become more... unforgiving lately. But who's going to complain? Insane damage to Red/Floating. (Long-Range/Area).
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||聖会長ジャンヌダルク||Saint President Jeanne d'Arc|
|Evolved Form name||聖会長ジャンヌダルクψ||Saint President Jeanne d'Arc ψ|
|Normal Form description||電脳学園の迷える生徒達を導く高潔な生徒会長
A noble student president who leads the lost students of the cyber academy.
Releases attacks from another dimension while making her path to the divine class.
Extreme damage to red enemies and floating enemies (long-range attack)
|Evolved form description||四次元学園より転校してきた裏生徒会会長
Student council president who was transferred from a four-dimensional academy.
Many boys wish for her punishment (long-range attack)
Extreme damage to red enemies and floating enemies
- Chapter 1: $3220
- Chapter 2: $4830
- Chapter 3: $6440
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3200 HP||660 damage||400||2.90 seconds||20||4 times||48f 1.67 seconds||116.87 - 125.87 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|54,550 HP||11,220 damage||Area Attack||Deals x5 to x6 damage to Red and Floating Enemies;
Long Distance (Effective range: 200~550)
|Headmistress Jeanne ψ|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|54,550 HP||11,220 damage||400||2.90 seconds||20||4 times||48f 1.60 seconds||116.87 - 125.87 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+9||Area Attack||Deals x5 to x6 damage to Red and Floating Enemies;
Long Distance (Effective range: 200~550)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Headmistress Jeanne's stats.
- Normal Form: A woman with angelic wings holding a spear made of light with a rainbow crystal floating above her. The crystal uses a beam of light to attack.
- Evolved Form: The woman's colour scheme has gone from an angelic white and blue one to an evil black and red one. She has three prisms for her attacks instead of one. She also loses her pantyhoses and reveals slightly more skin.
Jeanne is referring to Joan of Arc in Ancient France, specifically the one portrayed in the Fates series thanks to her evolved form bearing a personality and colour scheme similar to that of Jeanne Alter (a gruff, angsty, and sometimes evil version of Jeanne clad in black and red.)
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|