- Not to be confused with にゃんこ別塔.
The Heavenly Tower, or Cat Cloud Tower (風雲にゃんこ塔) in Japanese, is an event stage added in the Version 6.2 Update. It is associated with the Catnip Challenges feature. It is accessible in the Legend Stages menu. When the event ends, all progress made in it will reset, so the player can replay the floors to get the same rewards again, with some exceptions.
About the Tower
The Heavenly Tower contains 50 stages, called floors (階), with Cyclones, Crazed Cats, Awakened Cats, Advent Bosses and even event enemies from monthly and annual events. After completing a floor for the first time, the player will receive gifts including Battle Items, Catseyes, Catfruit, Tickets, Catamins, XP, Materials and Leaderships along with Hermit Cat, Masked Yulala and Master Uril upon defeating their respective counterparts on the 30th, 40th and 50th floors, via the Catnip Challenges feature.
- Floor #1~4 are typical very early-game Stories of Legend-esque stages.
- Floor #5 includes Croco, Jackie Peng, Shibaliens and Helmut Krabbe. NOTE: You must have beaten Empire of Cats Chapter 1 in order to progress further.
- Floor #6 is similar to Sangria River.
- Floor #7 is a Zombie Outbreak-esque stage. The Zombies there have minimal strength magnification.
- Floor #8 features 3 Shy Boy(s) and early Hippoe(s) and Gory(s).
- Floor #9 is like Tapas Desert, with a tougher Master A. and Assassin Bears as a time attack.
- From Floor #10 onward, Monthly and Annual event enemies start to appear. NOTE: You must have beaten Empire of Cats Chapter 3 in order to progress further.
- Floor #14 only includes Metal enemies.
- Floor #15 features the Old Masters from the Old Guys About Town event, as well as Gabriels, Angelic Gories, and a Dober P.D.
- Floor #16 is like a combination of Broken Mask and Father's Back, with Sunfish Jones supported by Angelic Sleipnir. Chickful As and periodic Angelic Gories. NOTE: You must clear Into the Future Ch.2 before you can attempt this level.
- Floor #17 only consists of Aliens, with Elder Sloth, Nimoy Bore and Bun Bun Symbiote as the main threats.
- Floor #18 is similar to the Moon's Zombie Outbreak from Empire of Cats Chapter 1, except the Zombies are not as weak and a few Leggsies spawn before the boss.
- Floor #19 is similar to Satan's Bedroom, but combines the first 2 boss waves into 1 all-out assault with I.M. Phace instead of The Face.
- Floor #20 features Awakened Cats and bosses after bosses.
No Continues are allowed after this point:
- Floor #21 is like a 3-star difficulty Red Cyclone Stage.
- Floor #22 is a combination of Ninja Awakens! and I'm onto you.
- Floor #23 is similar to a level in the third Into the Future chapter, where Calamary and Alpacky appear together, along with Pastry Cat. This is the most "normal" floor among floors #21~30.
- Floor #24 is similar to Black Premonition, but with Dark Lazer and Tackeys.
- Floor #25 is sort of a time attack stage; if the player is quick enough, they don't have to see some of the enemies. If the player decides to go slowly, it becomes Darkweb 2.0.
- Floor #26 is Oncoming Maelstrom with harder Angel peons.
- Floor #27 is The Haunted 1LDK featuring Skelecat.
- Floor #28 is Electric Bath without the Freeze effect, and Long Distance attacks replaced with wide Area Attacks.
- Floor #29 is a remake of Pecking Order with added Beefcake Cats.
- Floor #30 only spawns the boss and some very powerful peons during the stage. The boss can be unlocked as a cat unit when the stage is completed.
Floors 31~40 were added in version 6.7.
- Floor #31 spawns a Crazed Cat at the beginning, with buffed Crazed Cow Cats spammed constantly as an offensive force.
- Floor #32 spawns 2 Crazed Tank Cats, with Squire Rels appearing as peons and Rain D. as support.
- Floor #33 has you fighting Crazed Bird Cat and Crazed Axe Cat at the same time, along with buffed Crazed Gross Cats appearing every so often.
- Floor #34 features a 250% Ururun Wolf followed by a 200% Cosmic Cyclone.
- Floor #35 has Trolly Bloggers appearing as peons, not to mention groups of Crazed Fish Cats and the occasional Dolphina.
- Floor #36 contains non-stop waves of Crazed Lizard Cats, assisted by Doge Darks, Zackie Pengs and Coffin Zoges.
- Floor #37 contains several boss enemies. Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns at the beginning followed shortly by Teacher Bun Bun, and Crazed Titan Cat appearing with Li'l Nyandam after the enemy base takes damage. Li'l Bun Buns also appear as support.
- Floor #38 includes a 200% Metal Cyclone that appears when the battle begins. Later on, a Zyclone will spawn. Metal Doge and Zoge appear as peons.
- Floor #39 spawns an Elder Sloth when the battle begins. After 26.7 seconds, the boss, a 200% Codename "Red Riding", will spawn, assisted by several Mr. Moles and Tackeys throughout the battle.
- Floor #40 has Mystic Mask Yulala, another boss that can be unlocked as a Cat Unit when the stage is completed. Yulala spawns after 10 seconds. Similarly to Floor 30, it only contains the boss backed by some very strong peons. Also, when the enemy base reaches 90% HP, Mr. Angels will start spawning non-stop, which can result in defeat.
- Floor #41 spawns Manic Lions every once in a while, then a non-buffed Corrupted Valkyrie and, after a while, Raging Bahamut.
- Floor #42 has nothing spawning for a while, then Black, White, Red, Divine, Cosmic and Zombie Cyclones spawn with 2 seconds from one another.
- Floor #43 is a fight against a trio of Dread Bores and one Inumusha with Zang Roos, Corporals Weyland and several UltraBaaBaas as support.
- Floor #44 features both Hannya and Cruel Angel Clionel with a limited amount of Gory Blacks and unlimited Doge Darks.
- Floor #45 features Queen B, a trio of Bakoos and some buffed White enemies as support.
- Floor #46 features Daboo and King Wahwah with 3 Shy Boys as support and other Red peons.
- Floor #47 is a fight against Crazed Moneko and Puffsley's Comet. It features 8 Brollows, 4 Tackeys and infinite, moderately buffed Owlbrows as support.
- Floor #48 is a fight against Mecha-Bun backed up by Metal enemies, including Silver Week ones and Super Metal Hippoes.
- Floor #49 is a rematch against the bosses of Floor 30 and Floor 40, this time both at once, but with lots of unbuffed Kang Roos and Mooths for money.
- Floor #50 features Master Uril, a powerful and traitless boss with Surge Attacks. To assist him, several Relic Doges, Sir Rels and Trolly Bloggers spawn during the fight. After beating the stage, Master Uril will be unlocked as a Cat Unit.
List of Floors
In all of the floors with a boss, the boss is the bold enemy (with boss shockwave):
|1||Doge, Snache, Those Guys, Hippoe, Ms. Sign||40||Speed Up +1||N/A|
|2||Doge, Snache, Those Guys, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||40||Cat CPU +1||N/A|
|3||B.B.Bunny, Sir Seal, Pigge, Heavenly Hippoe, Ms. Sign||40||Rich Cat +1||N/A|
|4||Doge, Croco, Jackie Peng, Gory, Mooth, Squire Rel, One Horn, Teacher Bear, Ms. Sign||40||Cat Jobs +1||N/A|
|5||Croco, Jackie Peng, Shibalien, Helmut Krabbe, Ms. Sign||80||Cat Ticket +1||N/A|
|6||Doge, B.B.Bunny, Squire Rel, Hippoe, Pigge, Metal Hippoe, St. Pigge the 2nd, Ms. Sign||80||Catamin A +5||N/A|
|7||Zoge, Znache, Zomboe, Zory, Croco, Kang Roo, Ms. Sign||80||Sniper the Cat +2||N/A|
|8||Those Guys, Snache, Hippoe, Gory, Shy Boy, Ms. Sign||80||Catamin B +5||N/A|
|9||Assassin Bear, Doge Dark, Croco, Squire Rel, Those Guys, Master A., Ms. Sign||80||Treasure Radar +2||N/A|
|10||Doge, Those Guys, Squire Rel, Duche, Lucky Sloth, Martin, Sunny Celeboodle, Ms. Sign||120||Rare Ticket +1||N/A|
|11||Dark Emperor Nyandam, Pigge Back, B.B.Bunny, Lord Enma, Blitzen, Dark Emperor Santa, Ms. Sign||120||Catamin C +3||N/A|
|12||Sa-Bat, Drac-owl-la, Teacher Bun Bun, Ms. Sign||120||Green Catfruit Seed +5||N/A|
|13||Samurai Doggy, St. Pigge the 2nd, Doge Dark, Shadow Boxer K, Gory Black, Gory Groom, Ms. Sign||120||Purple Catfruit Seed +5||N/A|
|14||Metal Hippoe, Metal Doge, Metal One Horn, Super Metal Hippoe, Ms. Sign||120||Red Catfruit Seed +5||N/A|
|15||Master Da Xun, Angelic Gory, Hermit Peng, Mighty Gui Zuli, Gabriel, Dober P.D, Ms. Sign||160||Cat Ticket +3||N/A|
|16||Angel Fanboy, Chickful A, Angelic Gory, Angelic Sleipnir, Sunfish Jones, Ms. Sign||160||Blue Catfruit Seed +5||N/A|
|17||Shibalien, Kroxo, Maawth, Nimoy Bore, Scissoroo, Bun Bun Symbiote, Elder Sloth, Ms. Sign||160||Yellow Catfruit Seed +5||N/A|
|18||Doge, Snache, The Face, Leggsy, Ecto Doge, Ecto Snache, Znache, Zoge, Lord Gravey, Ms. Sign||160||Green Catfruit +3||N/A|
|19||Gabriel, Angelic Sleipnir, Shy Boy, I.M. Phace, Metal Doge, Bore, Director Kurosawah, Bun Bun Black, Dark Otter, Ms. Sign||160||Purple Catfruit +3||N/A|
|20||Dancer Cat, Gato Amigo, Riceball Cat, Hyper Mr., Unicycle Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Ticket +1||N/A|
|21||Those Guys, B.B.Bunny, Shy Boy, St. Pigge the 2nd, Capy, Blitzen, Red Cyclone, Ms. Sign||200||Red Catfruit +3||No Continues|
|22||Brollow, Flying Ninja Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Blue Catfruit +3||No Continues|
|23||Shibalien, I.M. Phace, Calamary, Alpacky, Pastry Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Yellow Catfruit +3||No Continues|
|24||Doge Dark, Dark Otter, Gory Black, Shadow Boxer K, Tackey, Le'noir, Dark Lazer, Ms. Sign||200||Catseye [Special] +3||No Continues|
|25||Gory Black, Otta-smack-u, Mr. Angel, Heavy Assault C.A.T., Elizabeth the LVIth, Berserkory, Pigeon de Sable, Kory, Ms. Sign||200||Cat Ticket +5||No Continues|
|26||Heavenly Hippoe, Angelic Gory, Gabriel, Mr. Angel, Angelic Sleipnir, Divine Cyclone, Ms. Sign||200||Catseye [Rare] +3||No Continues|
|27||Sa-Bat, Skelecat, Znache, Zigge, Zang Roo, Lord Gravey, Miss Haka, Ms. Sign||200||Catseye [Super Rare] +3||No Continues|
|28||Metal One Horn, Metal Doge, Loincloth Cat, Super Metal Hippoe, Sir Metal Seal, Ms. Sign||200||Catseye [Uber Rare] +3||No Continues|
|29||Brollow, Angelic Gory, Gory Black, Beefcake Cat, Professor A., Sir Seal, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||200||Epic Catfruit +3||No Continues|
|30||Hermit Cat, Trolly Blogger, Ginger Snache, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Ticket +3||No Continues|
|31||Crazed Cat, Crazed Cow, Ms. Sign||200||Bricks +10||No Continues|
|32||Squire Rel, Rain D., Crazed Tank Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Feathers +10||No Continues|
|33||Crazed Bird Cat, Crazed Axe Cat, Crazed Gross Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Coal +10||No Continues|
|34||Ururun Wolf, Those Guys, Trolly Blogger, Cosmic Cyclone, Ms. Sign||200||Sprockets +10||No Continues|
|35||Crazed Fish Cat, Trolly Blogger, Dolphina, Ms. Sign||200||Epic Catfruit +3||No Continues|
|36||Doge Dark, Crazed Lizard Cat, Zackie Peng, Coffin Zoge, Ms. Sign||200||Gold +10||No Continues|
|37||Crazed Titan Cat, Dark Emperor Nyandam, Teacher Bun Bun, Doge Dark, Li'l Nyandam, Li'l Bun Bun, Ms. Sign||200||Meteorite +10||No Continues|
|38||Metal Cyclone, Metal Doge, Zoge, Zyclone, Ms. Sign||200||Beast Bones +10||No Continues|
|39||Codename "Red Riding", Elder Sloth, Mr. Mole, Tackey, Ms. Sign||200||XP +3,000,000||No Continues|
|40||Mystic Mask Yulala, Gabriel, Trolly Blogger, Mr. Angel, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Ticket +3||No Continues|
|41||Manic Lion Cat, Corrupted Valkyrie, Raging Bahamut Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Leadership +3||No Continues|
|42||Black Cyclone, White Cyclone, Red Cyclone, Divine Cyclone, Cosmic Cyclone, Zyclone||200||Catseye [Special] +5||No Continues|
|43||Inumusha, Dread Bore, Zang Roo, Corporal Weyland, UltraBaaBaa, Trolly Blogger, Ms. Sign||200||Elder Catfruit Seed +1||No Continues|
|44||Cruel Angel Clionel, Hannya, Gory Black, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Catseye +5||No Continues|
|45||Queen B, Bakoo, Duche, Those Guys, Squire Rel, Dagshund, Ms. Sign||200||Epic Catfruit +5||No Continues|
|46||King Wahwah, Daboo of the Dead, Ginger Snache, Shy Boy, Ms. Sign||200||Catseye [Super Rare] +5||No Continues|
|47||Corrupted Moneko, Puffsley's Comet, Tackey, Brollow, Owlbrow, Ms. Sign||200||Elder Catfruit +1||No Continues|
|48||Mecha-Bun, Steel Snake, Mercury Sloth, Super Metal Hippoe, Metal Doge, Ms. Sign||200||Catseye [Uber Rare] +5||No Continues|
|49||Hermit Cat, Mystic Mask Yulala, Kang Roo, Mooth||200||Epic Catfruit Seed +1||No Continues|
|50||Master Uril, Sir Rel, Relic Doge, Trolly Blogger||200||Rare Ticket +3||No Continues|
- Spam to win works for most of the early stages.
- Most of the stages can't be cheesed.
- Completing the entire tower grants 11 (1+1+3+3+3) Rare Tickets at 10nth floors and 9+ normal ones that can usually be exchanged for an extra Rare Ticket, as well as Catamins, a lot of Catfruit (five each of the basic Catfruit Seeds, an additional three base Catfruit of each basic type, and six Epic Catfruit) and many more rewards, making it worth to go through the tower every time it appears, even if already completed once.
A list of all cats the player should have in possession to go through all 50 floors.
- Normal Cats: 20+50 or higher.
- Special Cats: 30~40 including some of the purchasable cats that can be part of combos, Awakened Bahamut, Li'l Flying and Moneko (also for combos). Ururun Wolf, Li'l Nyandam, Crimson Mina and Musashi should also be taken into consideration if no Uber Rare/Legend Rare alternatives can cover their roles.
- Rare Cats including: Jiangshi Cat, Paris Cat, Sanzo Cat, Ramen Cat, Cameraman Cat, Zamboney Cat, Supercat, Tourist Cat and Glass Cat.
- Super Rare Cats: high-level Can Can Cat, Octopus Cat, Pizza Cat (talented if possible), Vaulter Cat, iCat, Catornado, Maglev Cat, Catway, Crazed/Manic Cats (notable are Manic Mohawk, Manic Eraser, Manic Island and Manic Jamiera).
- Recommended Uber Rare Cats: Shadow Gao, Paladin Cat, Cat Machine Mk 3/Eva Unit-00, Anubis, a Zombie Killer, another Crit. Hitter, a Long Distance Cats and a general attacker. Ubers are not required to beat the Heavenly Tower, but highly recommended.
Even though on all stages the player has to beat the bosses and peons supporting it to destroy the base, on some floors the boss can be skipped.
- Floor #22: Flying Ninja Cat and hordes of Brollows can be skipped by stacking Ms. Signs to stop the boss from appearing or using Warlock and Pierre to destroy the base after killing the first Brollow.
- Floor #25: Heavy Assault C.A.T. boss fight and Berserkory can be skipped by using Cat Machine Mk3 to cancel Shockwaves and reach the enemy base early, then destroy it with A. Bahamut and other high-DPS units.
- Floor #30: Hermit Cat boss fight can be skipped by using Awakened Bahamut to fly through his knockback sprite and destroy the base. However, it requires specific units and precise timing for summoning and knockback and it may be harder than getting the timing to defeat him normally.
- Floor #30, #40 and #50 can all be cheesed using a combination of healer cat + vendor cat and kitten to permafreeze the respective bosses. This requires some precise timing and luck, which will always result in many attempts being required. It is, therefore, generally easier to beat these stages the indended way.
- July 14th, 2017 to July 27th, 2017
- July 5th, 2017 to July 18th, 2017