- Not to be confused with Citadel.
The Heavenly Tower, or Cat Cloud Tower (風雲にゃんこ塔) in Japanese, is an event stage added in the Version 6.2 Update. It is associated with the Catnip Challenges feature. It is accessible in the Legend Stages menu. When the event ends, all progress made in it will reset, so the player can replay the floors to get the same rewards again, with some exceptions: the Cat Units unlocked from Floor 30, Floor 40, and Floor 50 are unlockable from the Missions screen once as Item Drop Cats.
About the Tower
The Heavenly Tower contains 50 stages, called floors (階), with Cyclones, Crazed Cats, Awakened Cats, Advent Bosses and even event enemies from monthly and annual events. After completing a floor for the first time, the player will receive gifts including Battle Items, Catseyes, Catfruit, Tickets, Catamins, XP, Materials and Leaderships along with Hermit Cat, Masked Yulala and Master Uril upon defeating their respective counterparts on the 30th, 40th and 50th floors, via the Catnip Challenges feature.
- Floor #1~4 are typical very early-game Stories of Legend-esque stages.
- Floor #5 includes Croco, Jackie Peng, Shibaliens and Helmut Krabbe. NOTE: You must have beaten Empire of Cats Chapter 1 in order to progress further.
- Floor #6 is similar to Sangria River.
- Floor #7 is a Zombie Outbreak-esque stage. The Zombies there have minimal strength magnification.
- Floor #8 features 3 Shy Boy(s) and early Hippoe(s) and Gory(s).
- Floor #9 is like Tapas Desert, with a tougher Master A. and Assassin Bears as a time attack.
- From Floor #10 onward, Monthly and Annual event enemies start to appear. NOTE: You must have beaten Empire of Cats Chapter 3 in order to progress further.
- Floor #14 only includes Metal enemies.
- Floor #15 features the Old Masters from the Old Guys About Town event, as well as Gabriels, Angelic Gories, and a Dober P.D.
- Floor #16 is like a combination of Broken Mask and Father's Back, with Sunfish Jones supported by Angelic Sleipnir. Chickful As and periodic Angelic Gories. NOTE: You must clear Into the Future Ch.2 before you can attempt this level.
- Floor #17 only consists of Aliens, with Elder Sloth, Nimoy Bore and Bun Bun Symbiote as the main threats.
- Floor #18 is similar to the Moon's Zombie Outbreak from Empire of Cats Chapter 1, except the Zombies are not as weak and a few Leggsies spawn before the boss.
- Floor #19 is similar to Satan's Bedroom, but combines the first 2 boss waves into 1 all-out assault with I.M. Phace instead of The Face.
- Floor #20 features Awakened Cats and bosses after bosses.
No Continues are allowed after this point:
- Floor #21 is like a 3-star difficulty Red Cyclone Stage.
- Floor #22 is a combination of Ninja Awakens! and I'm onto you.
- Floor #23 is similar to a level in the third Into the Future chapter, where Calamary and Alpacky appear together, along with Pastry Cat. This is the most "normal" floor among floors #21~30.
- Floor #24 is similar to Black Premonition, but with Dark Lazer and Tackeys.
- Floor #25 is sort of a time attack stage; if the player is quick enough, they don't have to see some of the enemies. If the player decides to go slowly, it becomes Darkweb 2.0.
- Floor #26 is Oncoming Maelstrom with harder Angel peons.
- Floor #27 is The Haunted 1LDK featuring Skelecat.
- Floor #28 is Electric Bath without the Freeze effect, and Long Distance attacks replaced with wide Area Attacks.
- Floor #29 is a remake of Pecking Order with added Beefcake Cats.
- Floor #30 only spawns the boss and some very powerful peons during the stage. The boss can be unlocked as a cat unit when the stage is completed.
Floors 31~40 were added in version 6.7.
- Floor #31 spawns a Crazed Cat at the beginning, with buffed Crazed Cow Cats spammed constantly as an offensive force.
- Floor #32 spawns 2 Crazed Tank Cats, with Squire Rels appearing as peons and Rain D. as support.
- Floor #33 has you fighting Crazed Bird Cat and Crazed Axe Cat at the same time, along with buffed Crazed Gross Cats appearing every so often.
- Floor #34 features a 250% Ururun Wolf followed by a 200% Cosmic Cyclone.
- Floor #35 has Trolly Bloggers appearing as peons, not to mention groups of Crazed Fish Cats and the occasional Dolphina.
- Floor #36 contains non-stop waves of Crazed Lizard Cats, assisted by Doge Darks, Zackie Pengs and Coffin Zoges.
- Floor #37 contains several boss enemies. Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns at the beginning followed shortly by Teacher Bun Bun, and Crazed Titan Cat appearing with Li'l Nyandam after the enemy base takes damage. Li'l Bun Buns also appear as support, and Doge Darks appear for money.
- Floor #38 includes a 200% Metal Cyclone that appears when the battle begins. Later on, a Zyclone will spawn. Metal Doge and Zoge appear as peons.
- Floor #39 spawns an Elder Sloth when the battle begins. After 26.7 seconds, the boss, a 200% Codename "Red Riding", will spawn, assisted by several Mr. Moles and Tackeys throughout the battle.
- Floor #40 has Mystic Mask Yulala, another boss that can be unlocked as a Cat Unit when the stage is completed. Yulala spawns after 10 seconds. Similarly to Floor 30, it only contains the boss backed by some very strong peons. Also, when the enemy base reaches 90% HP, Mr. Angels will start spawning non-stop, which can result in defeat.
- Floor #41 spawns Manic Lions every once in a while, then a non-buffed Corrupted Valkyrie and, after a while, Raging Bahamut.
- Floor #42 has nothing spawning for a while, then Black, White, Red, Divine, Cosmic and Zombie Cyclones spawn with 2 seconds from one another.
- Floor #43 is a fight against a trio of Dread Bores and one Inumusha with Zang Roos, Corporals Weyland and several UltraBaaBaas as support.
- Floor #44 features both Hannya and Cruel Angel Clionel with a limited amount of Gory Blacks and unlimited Doge Darks.
- Floor #45 features Queen B, a trio of Bakoos and some buffed White enemies as support.
- Floor #46 features Daboo and King Wahwah with 3 Shy Boys as support and some Ginger Snaches.
- Floor #47 is a fight against Crazed Moneko and Puffsley's Comet. It also features 8 Brollows, 4 Tackeys and infinite moderately buffed Owlbrows.
- Floor #48 is a fight against Mecha-Bun backed up by Metal enemies, including Silver Week ones and Super Metal Hippoes.
- Floor #49 is a rematch against the bosses of Floor 30 and Floor 40, this time both at once, but with unbuffed Kang Roos and Mooths for money.
- Floor #50 features Master Uril, a powerful and traitless boss with Surge Attacks. To assist him, several Relic Doges, Sir Rels and Trolly Bloggers spawn during the fight. After beating the stage, Master Uril will be unlocked as a Cat Unit.
List of Floors
In all of the floors with a boss, the boss is the bold enemy (with boss shockwave):
- Spam to win works for most of the early stages.
- Most of the stages can't be cheesed.
- Completing the entire tower grants 11 (1+1+3+3+3) Rare Tickets at 10nth floors and 9+ normal ones that can usually be exchanged for an extra Rare Ticket, as well as Catamins, a lot of Catfruit (five each of the basic Catfruit Seeds, an additional three base Catfruit of each basic type, and six Epic Catfruit) and many more rewards, making it worth to go through the tower every time it appears, even if already completed once.
A list of all cats the player should have in possession to go through all 50 floors.
- Normal Cats: 20 or higher for the first few stages, 20+10 for floors 15~19, and 20+50 generally for most floors beyond that.
- Special Cats: 30~40 including some of the purchasable cats that can be part of combos, Awakened Bahamut, Li'l Flying and Moneko (also for combos). Ururun Wolf, Li'l Nyandam, Crimson Mina and Musashi should also be taken into consideration if no Uber Rare/Legend Rare alternatives can cover their roles.
- Rare Cats: Jiangshi Cat, Slime Cat, Cyborg Cat, Sanzo Cat, Ramen Cat, Cameraman Cat, Zamboney Cat, Supercat, Tourist Cat and Glass Cat.
- Super Rare Cats: high leveled Can Can Cat, Cyberpunk Cat, Octopus Cat, Pizza Cat (talented if possible), Vaulter Cat, iCat, Catornado, Maglev Cat, Catway, Crazed/Manic Cats (notable are Manic Mohawk, Manic Eraser, Manic Island and Manic Jamiera).
- Recommended Uber Rare Cats: Shadow Gao, Paladin Cat, Cat Machine Mk 3/Eva Unit-00, Anubis, a Zombie Killer, another Critical Hitter, a Long Distance Cat and a general attacker. Ubers are not required to beat the Heavenly Tower, but highly recommended.
Even though on all stages the player has to beat the bosses and peons supporting it to destroy the base, on some floors the boss can be skipped.
- Floor #22: Flying Ninja Cat and hordes of Brollows can be skipped by stacking Ms. Signs to stop the boss from appearing or using Warlock and Pierre to destroy the base after killing the first Brollow.
- Floor #25: Heavy Assault C.A.T. boss fight and Berserkory can be skipped by using a Wave Shield unit to cancel Shockwaves and reach the enemy base early, then destroy it with Awakened Bahamut Cat and other high DPS units like Can Can Cat or Maglev Cat.
- Floor #30: Hermit Cat boss fight can be skipped by using Awakened Bahamut to fly through his knockback sprite and destroy the base. However, it requires specific units and precise timing for summoning and knockback and it may be harder than getting the timing to defeat him normally.
- Floor #30, #40 and #50 can all be cheesed using a combination of Healer Cat CC and Tourist Cat to permafreeze the respective bosses. This requires some precise timing and luck, which will always result in many attempts being required. It is, therefore, generally easier to beat these stages the intended way.
- July 14th, 2017 to July 27th, 2017
- July 5th, 2017 to July 18th, 2017