This page is under construction.
- Save up your money and upgrade your worker cat to level 8 and get max money before attacking the base. Then stall the peons using eraser/crazed wall. After Martin and celeboodle appear, stop stalling and lure them to your base to an area where they're close but not hitting the base. Luring them closer to your base will help, because since Lucky Sloth is very slow, and Sunny Celeboodle and Martin aren't, giving you a good amount of time to save up money, then stack dragons, it will give you a good amount of cash after killing the two. Use 2-3 meatshields and some long range support. Dragon/King Dragon may help deal with the sloth. Use crazed if possible.
- Use Cat CPU for better meatshielding
- Doge, Those Guys and Squire Rel respawn infinitely every 3.3~6.7 seconds100~200f.
- When Base HP is 99%, the base spawn 1 Martin, 1 Lucky Sloth and 1 Sunny Celeboodle. 3 Duche stack after 4~10 seconds120~300f and a single Duche start to respawn infinitely, stack after 26.7~40 seconds800~1200f.
- Although Sunny Celeboodle is the boss enemy, Martin is a bigger threat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.