Floor 10 is the tenth level in Heavenly Tower.
- Doge, Those Guys and Squire Rel respawn infinitely every 3.3~6.7 seconds100~200f.
- When Base HP is 99%, the base spawn 1 Martin, 1 Lucky Sloth and 1 Sunny Celeboodle. 3 Duche stack after 4~10 seconds120~300f and a single Duche start to respawn infinitely, stack after 26.7~40 seconds800~1200f.
- Although Sunny Celeboodle is the boss enemy, Martin is a bigger threat.
- Save up your money and upgrade your worker cat to level 8 and get max money before attacking the base. Then stall the peons using Eraser/Crazed Wall. After Martin and Celeboodle appear, stop stalling and lure them to your base to an area where they're close but not hitting the base. Luring them closer to your base will help, because since Lucky Sloth is very slow, and Sunny Celeboodle and Martin aren't, giving you a good amount of time to save up money, then stack dragon cats, it will give you a good amount of cash after killing the two. Use 2-3 meatshields and some long range support. Dragon/King Dragon may help deal with the sloth. Use crazed if possible.
- Use Cat CPU for better meatshielding
WARNING: This method uses SEVERE Uber-Carry. You have been warned.
When the battle begins, immediately send out 5 Eraser Cats. Any other cats that have high health and low damage would also do. After that has been carried out, just wait as your money fills up and upgrade your worker cat. It would be very useful to have max money later on.After you have maxed out your money, send out a slow moving Uber that does not attack too frequently: e.g. Mizli ( you won't want the bosses spawning too fast)
When your money has recovered, spawn another Uber, a long range attacker, hopefully. Cosmo would be an appropriate choice as Cosmo has a long attack animation and will not interfere too much will the slow and painful death that you would be inflicting on the peons.
Do not get impatient and rush all in. The main point in the above steps is so that when the bosses spawn, Cosmo and Mizli would have recharged, and you can spawn them in to obstruct the bosses advance and buy time for your other Ubers to recharge. If any of your 5 Eraser cats die when your not ready yet, replace them immediately.
When you think you are ready, (yes it depends on instinct) send out your slower Ubers first so they could reach the frontline. Don't worry, without spamming any meatshields, your Ubers could only do damage to a few peons and not reach the enemy base immediately.
After they are almost there, start spamming meatshields. Super Rares and Rares are not advised as they would increase your spendings and result in you unable to send out your Ubers. After the bosses spawn, just keep spamming meatshields. Giraffe Cat might come in handy.
In the case they do kill your Ubers and get near your base, send out 1 or 2 meatshields at intrevals to slow them down.
Bahamut (not Awakened version) is not important in beating this level as it would quickly die due to its range and knockback.