Floor 23 is the 23rd stage of Heavenly Tower.
- Infinite Shibaliens spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 1 I.M. Phace spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Shibalien spawns after 43.33 seconds1,300f.
- 1 Shibalien spawns after 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Shibaliens spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Note: this strategy assumes the player has all anti-unstarred Alien Treasures at 100%
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat (30), Crazed Wall Cat (40), Eraser Cat (20+25), Thaumaturge Cat (30), Crazed Sexy Legs Cat (30), Fishman Cat (30), Seafarer Cat (30), Crazed Dragon Cat (30), Li'l Nyandam (30).
Firstly, stall the I.M. Phace and get your Worker Cat to max level, then start creating a stack of Crazed Dragon Cats and Fishman when you are nearing max money. This will speed up the process of killing the I.M. Phace. Additionally, spawn Li'l Nyandam once you have enough money after starting your Crazed Dragon stack. Once I.M. Phace dies, spawn all of your units; once you hit the base, prioritize spawning Thaumaturge, Crazed Dragon and Crazed Sexy Legs.
Thaumaturge can make your Crazed Dragon stack survive for longer, Crazed Sexy Legs has great wave chip damage and Crazed Dragon does major damage all the time to Pastry Cat. Sometimes Seafarer and Fishman can get a hit off, but usually they are not worth the money you spend on them during this part. The first boss who should die is Calamary due to the waves, and Pastry will usually be the second; I.M. Phace follows not too long after. Finally, Alpacky will go down and you will have completed the stage.