This page is under construction.
- After 20 seconds, a group of 3 Gory Blacks appear, with a of delay 0.7 seconds20f.
- After 33.3 seconds1000f, a group of 3 Doge Darks appear, with the same delay.
- After 43.3 seconds1300f, a group of 3 Shadow Boxer Ks appear, also with the same delay.
- When Base HP is 99%, Dark Lazer appears with the rest in the following formation:
- 20 Doge Darks: A group of 10 every 2 frames, another group of 5 every 2~20 frames and the final group of 5 every 10~12 seconds.
- 5 Dark Otters, stacking every 0.3~1.3 seconds10~40f.
- 5 Shadow Boxer Ks, stacking every 16.7~20 seconds500~600f.
- 2 Tackeys, a third one will appear after 20 seconds.
- 1 Le'noir.
- 5 Gory Blacks, after 53.3 seconds1600f, stacking every 2~20 frames. A single Gory Black is spawned every 16.7~20 seconds500~600f after the boss shockwave.
Bring lots and lots of anti-black cats. Players can think of this level as a harder Black Premonition, and it can be countered using the same strategies as on black-type dominant stages like the XP Stages. Bring Bombercat, if you have it, as well as other strong anti-black cats like Pizza Cat, Rodeo Cat, Kasa Jizo, Kuu, Kenshin, or Shingen, just to name a few.
Strategy 1 (Uberless)
- Manic Mohawk, Eraser, Manic Eraser, Macho Legs, Manic Macho Legs, Bombercat, Manic Flying, King Dragon, Drone Cat and Ururun.
- Demonstrated video: 
- Alternative: Manic Mohawk, Eraser, Manic Eraser, duo Macho Legs, Manic Flying, Drone Cat, duo King Dragon and Ururun.
- Mohawk (20+60), Manic Mohawk (40), Eraser (20+60), Manic Eraser (40), Drone Cat (30), Macho Legs (20+60), Manic Macho Legs (40) , Manic Flying (40), Manic King Dragon (40) and Awakened Bahamut (30)
- Demonstrated video: