Floor 27 is the twenty-seventh level in Heavenly Tower.
- After 6.7 seconds200f, Sa-Bat is spawned infinitely, stack every 10~33.3 seconds300~1000f, more will appear after 10 seconds, stack every 20~53.3 seconds600~1600f.
- After 13.3 seconds400f, Skelecat is spawned infinitely, stack every 20~40 seconds. The same for Znache stack every 26.7~40 seconds800~1200f.
- After 33.3 seconds, Lord Gravey appears.
- After 40 seconds, 2 Zigge appear, delay 40~53.3 seconds1200~1600f.
- After 100 seconds, Miss Haka appears.
- When the enemy base's HP is down to 70%, 50% and 30%, a Zang Roo will appear.
A really good cat for this stage is Ectoweight. He out-ranges Lord Gravey and can easily knock him behind the base. Combined with fast-moving cats like Maglev, Lion/Manic Lion, and Awakened Bahamut, you can destroy the enemy base before Miss Haka can reach yours. All you need are some meat shields, a couple high-damaging cats to deal with the Skelecats and Sa-bats (such as King Dragon), and a Knockback UP combo and the stage is beatable with level 30 or less cats and without powerups. Just spam Ectoweight, meat shields, and high-damage cats until Lord Gravey is behind the base, then send in Bahamut.
If you don't happen to have Ectoweight, you can just do it the "The Haunted 1LDK" way. Use ranged attackers like Macho Leg Cat, Dragon/King Dragon Cat, their Crazed counterparts, or Vaulter Cat, paired with a ranged or slow meatshield. It is recommended you bring a Rich Cat. Start off by using regular meatshields and stacking some ranged attackers. When Miss Haka spawns and gets near your cats, stop sending out your regular meatshields and start sending out your slow meatshields, such as Boogie Cat. His slow speed will help protect your attackers while also preventing Miss Haka from burrowing. If you stacked enough ranged attackers, they should be able to permanently knockback Miss Haka before she gets the chance to burrow. If she happens to burrow, use a fast cat like Maglev Cat to snipe her in case of an emergency. Repeat this until Lord Gravey is dead. Once he's dead, you're going to have to hope that your attackers finish off the base before Miss Haka arrives at your base.