Floor 30 is the thirtieth level in Heavenly Tower.
- After 10 seconds, Hermit Cat appears.
- After 40, 80 and 120 seconds, 1 Trolly Blogger, 1 Ginger Snache and 1 Doge Dark will appear, respawn 50~60 seconds.
- After 160, 200, 240 seconds, another 1 Trolly Blogger, 1 Ginger Snache and 1 Doge Dark will appear, respawn 60~80 seconds.
- After 280, 320, 360 seconds, another 1 Trolly Blogger, 1 Ginger Snache and 1 Doge Dark will appear, respawn 80~120 seconds.
- When Base HP is 99%, 90% and 80%, 1 Doge Dark will appear.
- If the player hasn't got an Uber with the anti-shockwave trait, this stage becomes barely doable. Even then, precise timing is mandatory to avoid getting your base sniped by the peons.
- A level 35 Fishman Cat is great because he survive 2 hits from the boss, while dealing good damge in the process.
- A hypermaxed Manic Lion Cat is a very valuable asset here because it can survive more than one hit from the boss, and its recharging time is quick enough that another one can be spawned in as the previous one dies. This can stall it indefinitely.
- A high level Li'l Lion Cat is also very good as it can take 2 hits from hermit cat at level 40+25. This will allow you to stall indefinitely while your anti shockwave units chip Hermit from behind and give you more time to react against the peons
- If you are using wave blockers, let the Trolly Bloggers stay alive in order to keep them safe. A good thing would be to use the base to get wave blockers behind it.
- Count how many hits it takes for your wave immune cat to knock Hermit back. Don't meatshield when the hit that will cause a knockback is about to happen. if done correctly you should be able to control when your wave immune walks in front of the base; just don't do it if your base is at risk.
- If you have Eva Unit-00, Hatsune Miku: MM2020 Tokyo or Mighty Kristul Muu this is a guaranteed win, only put that, meatshields and an attacker who can kill peons in one hit.
Strategy 1 (Ft. Awakened Mushashi)
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Lion Cat, Manic Island Cat, Awakened Musashi (36+), Maglev Cat, Octopus Cat, Manic Macho Legs (Can be replaced by Manic King Dragon), Awakened Bahamut Cat, Kung Fu Cat (Can be replaced by King Dragon Cat), Fishman Cat.
The goal is to at least stack up to two Awakened Mushashi on the battlefield.
Use Fishman Cat/Maglev to chip off the health of Hermit while dealing with peons as well.
Manic Island is mainly for Ginger Snache but you can use it to chip off Hermit as well.
Keep up the momentum while stalling Hermit with Manic Mohawk and occasionally Manic Lion.
Octopus Cat is there to temporarily cancel out the waves produced by Hermit, giving you the freedom to deploy whatever attackers you have.
Kung Fu Cat and Manic Macho Legs are there for security reasons in case things get hectic, but you can replace them with a two Unit Defense Up Cat Combo, or ranged attacks like Dual Dragons.
Lineup: Macho Leg Cat, Manic Macho Legs (20+), Creepmallow Cat (Freeze Effect Up (M)), any Freeze Effect Up (Sm) combo, Manic Eraser Cat, Healer Cat CC, Lone Cat and Kitten, Pizza Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat.
Cannon: Since it shouldn't be used, an useless one like Waterblast is recommended, just in case it gets activated by accident.
The strategy here is to perma-freeze the Hermit Cat before it even attacks with Magical Healer CC (TF is optional) and Lone Cat and Kitten.
Spawn Healer when you hit 400 money, then spawn in Lone Cat and Kitten as soon as you can after that. This timing is extremely important, as if you miss it, Hermit cat will hit your Healer and trigger a wave, and you will have to restart the level. Lone Cat and Kitten should be slightly in front of Healer by the time they reach Hermit. When Hermit cat appears, spawn Manic Macho Leg. When the first freeze gets applied to the Hermit Cat, or slightly before, spawn a continuous wave of Manic Erasers. Then just spawn in Awakened Bahamut as soon as you have the money.
|Chuck||Strategy 2 - Cheese Freeze|
- Before the introduction to Floors 31 and above, this floor had a different enemy base.