Floor 30 is the 30th floor of the Heavenly Tower.
- After 10 seconds, Hermit Cat appears.
- After 40, 80 and 120 seconds, 1 Trolly Blogger, 1 Ginger Snache and 1 Doge Dark will appear, respawn 50~60 seconds.
- After 160, 200, 240 seconds, another 1 Trolly Blogger, 1 Ginger Snache and 1 Doge Dark will appear, respawn 60~80 seconds.
- After 280, 320, 360 seconds, another 1 Trolly Blogger, 1 Ginger Snache and 1 Doge Dark will appear, respawn 80~120 seconds.
- When Base HP is 99%, 90% and 80%, 1 Doge Dark will appear.
- If the player hasn't got an Uber with the anti-shockwave trait, this stage becomes barely doable. Even then, precise timing is mandatory to avoid getting your base sniped by the peons.
- A hypermaxed Manic Lion Cat is a very valuable asset here because it can survive more than one hit from the boss, and its recharging time is quick enough that another one can be spawned in as the previous one dies. This can stall it indefinitely.
- A high level Li'l Lion Cat is also very good as it can take 2 hits from hermit cat at level 40+25. This will allow you to stall indefinitely while your anti shockwave units chip Hermit from behind and give you more time to react against the peons
- A hypermaxed Lion Cat level 20+80 with a defense UP catcombo can withstand 3 hits from Hermit Cat, hence an even more efficient way of stalling with its perfect speed and health.
General tips for using wave immune cats
This section will explain how to properly take advantage of most wave immunes pros and cons against the enemies in the stage.
A huge part of using wave immunes here is keeping them well protected. You can use your cat base to do this by letting the Trolly Bloggers hit the wave immune cat so it gets knocked back, hopefully behind the base: to do that, Crystal Cat is a viable option, alternatively there are few luck based options, but you can still set things up for this to occasionally happen by using Erasers.
If you see a doge dark on its way, time your meatshield in a way that it triggers both the doges and hermits attack at the same time or else the 2 of them will clear each other's way and advance.
Count how many hits it takes for your wave immune cat to knock Hermit back. Don't meatshield when the hit that will cause a knockback is about to happen. if done correctly you should be able to control when your wave immune walks in front of the base; just don't do it if your base is at risk.
Strategy 1 (Awakened Mushashi)
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Lion Cat, Manic Island Cat, Awakened Musashi (36+), Maglev Cat, Octopus Cat, Manic Macho Legs Cat (Can be replaced by Manic King Dragon Cat), Awakened Bahamut, Kung Fu Cat (Can be replaced by King Dragon Cat), Fisherman Cat.
The goal is to at least stack up to two Awakened Mushashi on the battlefield.
Use Fisherman Cat/Maglev to chip off the health of Hermit while dealing with peons as well.
Manic Island is mainly for Ginger Snache but you can use it to chip off Hermit as well.
Keep up the momentum while stalling Hermit with Manic Mohawk and occasionally Manic Lion.
Octopus Cat is there to temporarely cancel out the waves produced by Hermit, giving you the freedom to deploy whatever attackers you have.
Kung Fu Cat and Manic Macho Legs are there for security reasons in case things get hectic, but you can replace them with a two Unit Defense Up Cat Combo, or ranged attacks like Dual Dragons.
Cannon: Since it shouldn't be used, an useless one like Waterblast is recommended, just in case it gets activated by accident.
The strategy here is to perma-freeze the Hermit cat before it even attacks with Magical Healer CC (TF is optional) and Lone Cat and Kitten.
Spawn Healer as soon as you have enough money then spawn in Lone Cat and Kitten as soon as possible right when you have enough money. When Hermit cat appears, spawn Manic Macho Leg. When the first freeze got apply on to the Hermit Cat or before it gets Freeze, spawn a continuous wave of Manic Eraser. Then just spawn in Awaken Bahamut as soon as you have the money.