This page is under construction.This is the 31st floor of the Heavenly Tower.
A simple yet very difficult stage. One 150% Crazed Cat spawns at the beginning, with waves of 150% Crazed Cow Cats spawning at an increasingly fast rate until they are spammed constantly like in Head Shaker.
Victory on this stage depends on building and maintaining stacks of mid-range attackers very quickly and efficiently. With the sheer amount of Crazed Cow Cats that break through your meatshield line, it is very hard to rely on hard-hitting ubers on this stage- even if they can one-shot the Cows, they will just be replaced in seconds. The exception to this rule are the dark ubers- Shadow Gao, Dark Mitama, and D'arktanyan. Players lucky enough to have them from the Epicfest can simply protect them with meatshields, and will steamroll this stage easily.
Both The Flying Cat and Manic Flying Cat are very valuable assets here, as well as Cyborg Cat. Thaumaturge Cat is almost mandatory with its weaken effect. By building up a strong, constant stack of these units behind aggressive meatshielding, it is possible to outlast the Cows and ensure victory. Additionally, this keeps your money curve low. Bringing a Cat CPU can help greatly to counteract the enemy numbers, but watch your money closely!
Uber-less Line Ups
- Mohawk Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Ramen Cat, Thaumaturge Cat, Cyborg Cat, The Flying Cat, Manic Flying Cat
- Necromancer Cat, Skelecat, Hyper Mr., Ururun Cat, Grandmaster Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Cameraman Cat (40+20) and Thaumaturge Cat.
- Demonstrated video: 
Nekoluga Brothers Line Ups
Power up: Job Rich, Cat CPU (optional: if you have fast finger)
- line up #1: Manic Macho Leg (40), The Flying Cat (20+76), Assassinlan Pasalan (36), Shishilan Pasalan (36), Crazed Bahamut Cat (30)
- Line up #2: Mohawk Cat (20+80), Manic Mohawk Cat (40), Eraser Cat (20+80), Manic Eraser Cat (40) and Thaumaturge Cat (30+2).
- You can replace Shishilan if you have other better heavy hitter. Some would prefer Lufalan Pasalan for his power but I recommend Shishilan for it/his/her Area Attack, since this stage have strong peons and Single Attack won't do much...
- Start by stalling with Manic Mohawk Cat until the Crazed Cow Cat appear, immediately spawn in Shishilan Pasalan and halt the stalling for a second to get the Crazed Cow to activate Shishilan's strengthen ability then spawn both Eraser Cat and Manic Eraser Cat along with Thaumaturge Cat.
- Send out all of cats except for Manic Macho Leg when the third Crazed Cow start to hit your cat, spam until you have enough money to spawn in Bahamut. Continue to spam until have enough money to spawn in Assassinlan. Turn on Cat CPU when you reach around 3000.