Floor 41 is the 41st floor of Heavenly Tower.
- 1 Raging Bahamut Cat spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
- 1 Corrupted Valkyrie spawns after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 1 Manic Lion Cat spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 2 Manic Lion Cats spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
- 3 Manic Lion Cats spawn after 90 seconds2,700f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- 4 Manic Lion Cats spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 5 Manic Lion Cats spawn after 150 seconds4,500f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- Infinite Manic Lion Cats spawn after 180 seconds5,400f, delay 33.33~66.67 seconds1,000f~2,000f.
- Strike Unit R.E.I.: Makes this stage a joke if you can handle the Manic Lion Cats off long enough. You don't even have to use a Rich Cat if your other units are strong enough.
- D'arktanyan: Another unit that makes this stage basically a joke. Shreds the Manic Lion Cats while also doing good damage to Corrupted Valkyrie/Raging Bahamut Cat.
- Saber: Similar to Strike Unit R.E.I., except her Long Distance attacks can pierce through the Manic Lion Cats and hit Corrupted Valkyrie/Raging Bahamut Cat, which is useful.
- Blanka: A rusher with massive damage against Alien enemies and can rebound easily after getting hit by anything.
- Chun-Li: Can knockback Alien enemies and has high DPS to help take out Corrupted Valkyrie before Raging Bahamut Cat appears.
- Sanada Yukimura: Same as Blanka, albeit less effective.
Lineup: Manic Eraser Cat (50), Eraser Cat (20+55), Manic Mohawk Cat (20), Corrupted Psychocat (30), Cameraman Cat (50), Catellite (50), Macho Leg Cat (20+55), Awakened Bahamut Cat (40), Ururun Wolf (40). Fill the last slot with another powerful units such as Jellycat, Teacher BearCat, a combo unit or an Uber.
Battle Items: Rich Cat (required), Cat CPU (recommended)
Cat Cannon: Slow Beam, Iron Wall or Thunderbolt.
- Notes: Rich Cat is required due to the minimal cash source.
Start off by stalling Corrupted Valkyrie until the first Manic Lion comes, lure it to your base and then kill it ASAP. You may be able to add a Corrupted Psychocat or two then stall a little more then spam everything. Lure the Lion to your base and spam Cameraman along with Macho Legs, A. Bahamut, Ururun, and meatshields (note: the goal is to kill both the Lion and Corrupted Valkryie before Raging Bahamut arrives). If you have Jellycat, Teacher BearCat, or a high-levelled Can Can Cat, use them to clear the waves of Manic Lions. You should hopefully win eventually.
|Lucas IV||Details multiple cheese strategies|