Floor 41 is the forty-first stage in Heavenly Tower.
- Corrupted Valkyrie spawns after 16.7 seconds500f.
- Raging Bahamut Cat spawns after 50 seconds.
- Manic Lion Cats spawn in the following way:
- 1 after 30 seconds.
- 2 after 60 seconds, delay 33.3~40 seconds1000~1200f.
- 3 after 90 seconds, delay 26.7~33.3 seconds800~1000f.
- 4 after 120 seconds, delay 20~26.7 seconds600~800f.
- 5 after 150 seconds, delay 13.3~20 seconds400~600f.
- Infinite after 160 seconds, delay 33.3~66.7 seconds1000~2000f.
Lineup: C.Psycho cat (30), Cameraman (no talent 50+8), Catellite (50+3), Eraser (20+55), Manic Eraser (50), manic Mohawk (20), Macho Leg (19+56), Bahamut (40), Ururun (40). Fill the last slot with a combo unit or uber.
Items: rich cat.
Start off by stalling C.valkyrie until the first manic lion comes, lure it to your base and kill it ASAP and maybe add a C.psycho cat or two then stall a little more then spam everything, bringing cat CPU is recommended but 4 times you should turn it off are:
- At the start
- When your money drops below 3K.
- When your cat limit is full.
- Whenever R.bahamut gets KB'D.
Luck may screw you over but it is decently consistent.
Whenever R.bahamut gets KB'D turn off CPU and lure him a little.
Cat cannon should not be user, slow beam, iron wall or thunderbolt are what I recommend.
Good luck on this stage
Lineup: Mohawk, Manic Mohawk, Eraser (20+60+), Manic Eraser (40+), Macho Leg (20+60+), Jellycat (40+), Teacher Bearcat (40+), Can Can Cat (40+), Fishman Cat (40+), A. Bahamut Cat (40), slow/freeze cannon.
Items: Rich Cat.
Start by sending manic mohawks to stall C. valkyrie until the first manic lion appears. Lure the lion to your base and send cats in this order: jellycat, teacher bearcat, a. bahamut, meatshields, everything else (note: the goal is to kill both the lion and C. valkyrie before R. bahamut arrives).
Keep meatshielding while sending out macho legs and jellycat (w/ occasional can cans and swimmers) to deal with R. bahamut. When more manic lions appear, use teacher bearcat and/or a. bahamut to quickly dispose of them.
Notes: Rich cat is required due to the minimal cash source. During the R. bahamut phase, meatshielding is important, so bring CPU if needed. Also, sending out jellycat to attack manic lions is useful in dealing extra damage to R. bahamut.
|Chuck||Requires high level Bahamut and Rich Cat|