Floor 41 is the forty-first stage in Heavenly Tower.
- 1 Corrupted Valkyrie spawns after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 1 Raging Bahamut Cat spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
- 1 Manic Lion Cat spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 2 Manic Lion Cats spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
- 3 Manic Lion Cats spawn after 90 seconds2,700f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- 4 Manic Lion Cats spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 5 Manic Lion Cats spawn after 150 seconds4,500f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- Infinite Manic Lion Cats spawn after 180 seconds5,400f, delay 33.33~66.67 seconds1,000f~2,000f.
- Strike Unit R.E.I.: Makes this stage a joke if you can handle the Manic Lion Cats off long enough. You don't even have to use a Rich Cat if your other units are strong enough.
- D'arktanyan: Another unit that makes this stage basically a joke. Shreds the Manic Lion Cats while also doing good damage to Corrupted Valkyrie/Raging Bahamut Cat.
- Saber: Similar to Strike Unit R.E.I., except her Long Distance attacks can pierce through the Manic Lion Cats and hit Corrupted Valkyrie/Raging Bahamut Cat, which is useful.
- Blanka: A rusher with massive damage against Alien enemies and can rebound easily after getting hit by anything.
- Chun-Li: Can knockback Alien enemies and has high DPS to help take out Corrupted Valkyrie before Raging Bahamut Cat appears.
- Sanada Yukimura: Same as Blanka, but less effective.
Lineup: C. Psychocat (30), Cameraman (no talent 50+8), Catellite (50+3), Eraser (20+55), Manic Eraser (50), Manic Mohawk (20), Macho Leg (19+56), Bahamut Cat (40), Ururun (40). Fill the last slot with a combo unit or uber.
Battle Items: Rich Cat (required), Cat CPU (recommended)
Cat Cannon: Slow Beam, Iron Wall or Thunderbolt.
Start off by stalling C. Valkyrie until the first manic lion comes, lure it to your base and kill it ASAP and maybe add a C. Psychocat or two then stall a little more then spam everything, if you are using the CPU, the four times you should turn it off are: at the start, when your money drops below 3,000¢, when your cat limit is full, and whenever Raging Bahamut gets knockbacked (also lure a little when this happens).
Cat Cannon: Slow Beam or Thunderbolt
Battle Items: Rich Cat
Start by sending Manic Mohawks to stall C. Valkyrie, until the first Manic Lion appears. Lure the lion to your base and send cats in this order: Jellycat, Teacher Bearcat, A. Bahamut, meatshields, everything else (note: the goal is to kill both the lion and C. Valkryie before R. Bahamut arrives).
Keep meatshielding while sending out Macho Legs and Jellycat (w/ occasional Can Can and Swimmer Cats) to deal with R. Bahamut. When more Manic Lions appear, use Teacher Bearcat and/or A. Bahamut to quickly dispose of them.
Notes: Rich cat is required due to the minimal cash source. During the R. Bahamut phase, meatshielding is important, so bring Cat CPU if needed. Also, sending out Jellycat(s) to attack the Manic Lions is useful in dealing extra damage to R. Bahamut.
- This is the only Heavenly Tower stage including an enemy Manic Cat.