Floor 43 is the forty-third stage in Heavenly Tower.
- After 3.3 seconds100f, the boss, Inumusha, and infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn, delay 6.7~10 seconds200~300f.
- After 10 seconds, 25 UltraBaaBaas spawn, delay 13.3~20 seconds400~600f.
- After 26.7 seconds800f, 1 Dread Bore spawns with 3 Corporal Weylands, delay 52~58.7 seconds1560~1760f.
- After 66.7 seconds2000f, infinite Zrocos spawn, delay 20~26.7 seconds600~800f.
- After 73.3 seconds2200f, 1 Zang Roo spawns.
- After 103.3 seconds3100f, 1 Dread Bore spawns.
- After 160 seconds, 1 Zang Roo spawns.
- After 220 seconds, 1 Dread Bore spawns.
Lineup: Manic Eraser Cat (40), Sifu Cat (40), Jellycat (40), Corrupted Psychocat (30) with Zombie Talent, Weedwacker Cat (30), Manic Macho Legs (40), The Kitty of Liberty (40), Housewife Cat (40), Green Shell Cat (40), Grandmaster Cat (30), Holy Blast
Items: Rich Cat
Start by sending a Kitty of Liberty, Manic Macho Legs, and a few Manic Erasers to dispose of the first UltraBaaBaa and make the first Dread Bore burrow closer to the enemy base. Lure the Dread Bore to your base then start sending out control units (C. Psychocats, Weedwackers, and Housewifes) to stall it. Send out the rest of your units before the Corporal Weylands arrive (as to build wave attackers to control them, esp. Jellycat). Green Shell acts as an extra protection in case the Weylands warp all your units.
Use your Holy Blast when the first Zang Roo burrows (unless you somehow manage to stop it), and later for any Zang Roos or Dread Bores that manage to burrow close to your base. Note that the spawn interval between each Zang Roo and Dread Bore is too short for the repeated use of Holy Blast, so you must stack enough control units. There is enough cash source to spam all units until all waves have been defeated.