Floor 43 is the forty-third stage in Heavenly Tower.
- 1 Inumusha spawns as the boss after 3.33 seconds100f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 25 UltraBaaBaas spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 2 Corporal Weylands spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 65.33~68.67 seconds1,960f~2,060f.
- 1 Dread Bore spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Zrocos spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 1 Zang Roo spawns after 80 seconds2,400f.
- 1 Dread Bore spawns after 110 seconds3,300f.
- 1 Zang Roo spawns after 160 seconds4,800f.
- 1 Dread Bore spawns after 180 seconds5,400f.
Lineup: Manic Eraser Cat (40), Sifu Cat (40), Jellycat (40), Corrupted Psychocat (30) with Zombie talent, Weedwacker Cat (30), Manic Macho Legs (40), The Kitty of Liberty (40), Housewife Cat (40), Green Shell Cat (40) and Grandmaster Cat (30).
Battle Items: Rich Cat (required).
Cat Cannon: Holy Blast.
Start by sending a Kitty of Liberty, Manic Macho Legs, and a few Manic Erasers to dispose of the first UltraBaaBaa and make the first Dread Bore burrow closer to the enemy base. Lure the Dread Bore to your base then start sending out control units (C. Psychocats, Weedwackers, and Housewifes) to stall it. Send out the rest of your units before the Corporal Weylands arrive (as to build wave attackers to control them, esp. Jellycat). Green Shell acts as an extra protection in case the Weylands warp all your units.
Use your Holy Blast when the first Zang Roo burrows (unless you somehow manage to stop it), and later for any Zang Roos or Dread Bores that manage to burrow close to your base. Note that the spawn interval between each Zang Roo and Dread Bore is too short for the repeated use of Holy Blast, so you must stack enough control units. There is enough cash source to spam all units until all waves have been defeated.
- Before version 9.10, this stage had differences in the battleground of the stage. All the differences are listed below:
- The 25 UltraBaaBaas used to have a delay of 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f, instead of 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- The 1 Dread Bore at 33.33 seconds1,000f used to spawn at 26.67 seconds800f.
- The 2 Corporal Weylands at 33.33 seconds1,000f used to spawn at 26.67 seconds800f, and their current delay of 65.33~66.67 seconds1,960f~2,060f used to be a delay of 52~58.67 seconds1,560f~1,760f. Their number was also increased by 1, making 3 Corporal Weylands instead of 2.
- The 1 Zang Roo at 80 seconds2,400f used to spawn at 73.33 seconds2,200f.
- The 1 Dread Bore at 110 seconds3,300f used to spawn at 103.33 seconds3,100f.