Floor 45 is the 45th floor of the Heavenly Tower.
- 1 Queen B spawns as the boss after 3.33 seconds100f.
- 1 Bakoo spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- 1 Bakoo spawns after 63.33 seconds1,900f.
- 1 Bakoo spawns after 116.67 seconds3,500f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- 3 Duches spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
- 3 Dagshunds spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 60 seconds1,800f.
Cannon: Regular one is necessary
Levels are important for all the attackers as you will need to kill the first Duche before Queen B. arrives.
Begin by levelling up your Worker Cat to level 4 as you lure the enemies towards the base. When the first Squire Rel is about to reach the base, send out a Green Shell Cat to protect your base and continue saving money. When the Duche is about to reach your Green Shell start sending out Manic Flying Cats and start stacking them. Also begin sending out your attacking Cats and as many Bombercats as you can. Do not use Macho Crystal Cat. If your dps is high enough the Duche will die right before Queen B enters attacking range. Once Duche dies use your Cat Cannon before Queen B fires off her first attack. If done correctly you will have at least 5 Manic Flying Cats and some Bombers make it into her blind spot.
The Bombers will freeze the Bakoos and the Manic Flyings will knock them back. Time your spawns to allow more Manic Flyings, Bombercats, and Fishmen through Queen B's attacks. When Dagshund is about to move in front of the Bakoo use Macho Crystal Cat to prevent it from destroying your Cat stack and the Manics will make short work of it while staying safe out of range. Once Dagshund is dead you are pretty much in the clear as your stack should be impossible to stop at that point. Once Queen B dies simply spam Bombers and Manics.
This strategy is very difficult to pull off as it requires a precise shot with the Cat Cannon to get everything started but is easy to maintain if done correctly.