Floor 45 is the forty-fifth stage in Heavenly Tower.
- The boss, Queen B, spawns after 3.3 seconds100f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 6.7 seconds200f, delay 10~20 seconds.
- 3 Bakoo spawn after 10 seconds, delay 53.3 seconds1600f.
- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 20 seconds, delay 20~30 seconds.
- 3 Duches spawn after 30 seconds, delay 60 seconds.
- 3 Dagshunds spawn after 60 seconds, delay 60 seconds.
Pizza Cat, Cameraman Cat, Slime Cat, Immortal Yukimura, Assassin/Teacher BearCat and similar units are very helpful in this stage. Balrog Cat can also be used, but only if you can time him correctly to avoid both Queen Bee's attacks and the low-level peons in the stage.
Items: Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat
Spawn in Fishman to stall Queen Bee and do some free early damage. When the first Duche spawns, spawn your Slime Cat to wave attack Bakoo. Start meatshielding with Manic Eraser and try to kill Duche with long distance or wave attackers, such as Manic Macho Legs, Housewife Cat, or Pizza Cat (with the wave talent). You can speed up Duche's death by using Teacher Bear Cat. Stop meatshielding as soon as you have killed Duche. You can also use Bomber Cat to help you avoid Bakoo's attacks. Repeat the process with the Dagshunds. Eventually you'll have killed all the Bakoos, allowing you to push past Queen Bee and win.
The amount of skill (or luck) needed for this strategy is very high, as you must still time you cats properly.