Floor 47 is the forty-seventh floor in Heavenly Tower.
- 1 Corrupted Moneko spawns as the boss after 3.33 seconds100f.
- 1 Puffsley's Comet spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- 1 Owlbrow spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- 4 Tackeys spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 53.33~60 seconds1,600f~1,800f.
- 2 Brollows spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 2 seconds60f.
- 3 Owlbrows spawn after 93.33 seconds2,800f, delay 30~36.67 seconds900f~1,100f.
- 2 Brollows spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 2 seconds60f.
- 2 Brollows spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 2 seconds60f.
- 2 Brollows spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 2 seconds60f.
- Infinite Owlbrows spawn after 226.67 seconds6,800f, delay 36.67~43.33 seconds1,100f~1,300f.
A very consistent strategy is to kill Puffsley's Comet as soon as possible. However, you must have either a level 50 Balrog Cat with max Berserker, Attack Up and Defense Up talents (also an Alien Attack Orb if you want), or a cat that can do massive damage against aliens, such as Aphrodite or Bazibastra for this to work. If you do not have such cats, use Awakened Bahamut instead. You do not need any power ups to beat this stage with this strategy.
As the stage starts, level up your Worker Cat to level 2. Wait until you have 1000 cash and spawn Macho Crystal Cat. The timing is important because it will both trigger Puffley's Comet's first attack and hit Corrupted Moneko with its effects, which can buy you a lot of time. Level up your Worker Cat to level 3 and lure the Owlbrow near your base, but make sure that it cannot attack it by using a meatshield. Use Slime Cat to do damage to it and land the finishing blow with Bullet Train Cat. Puffley's Comet should attack again now, and you should let it kill Bullet Train. Spawn your chosen Puffsley-killer now, but still keep Puffsley away from the base. Also, at this time, do not spawn any meatshields. If using Balrog, once he has attacked thrice, spawn a Macho Crystal Cat to knock Corrupted Moneko back. Balrog should have landed 4 hits in total, with one being an Attack-Up hit; after that, another uber or Bahamut can finish the job.
If you successfully kill Puffsley, when the first Tackey comes to your base, spawn anti-black units to attack him, such as Assassin Bear Cat, all preceded by Glass Cat if Moneko is in front. At this point, Brollows will spawn. Use a meatshield to block the first one's attack and let the second one hit your base. You can use a Slime Cat to kill off both of the Brollows. You can spam anti-black attackers and kill Tackey. When Tackey dies, push Corrupted Moneko back, but watch out for her waves. When she is pushed back to her base, continue to spam attackers and she will eventually die.
|Chuck||50+ cats recommended. Can Can cat used was 50+26. You get the idea.|
|どろしあ||Pumpkinpants and Gross!!! Cheese ft. Stone Cat, Healer Cat CC and Tourist Cat|