Floor 50 is the 50th and final stage of Heavenly Tower.
- 1 Master Uril spawns as the boss after 6.67 seconds200f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 26.67~40 seconds800f~1,200f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 66.67~80 seconds2,000f~2,400f.
- Infinite Relic Doges spawn after 106.67 seconds3,200f, delay 46.67~53.33 seconds1,400f~1,600f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 53.33~66.67 seconds1,600f~2,000f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 240 seconds7,200f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 320 seconds9,600f, delay 40~53.33 seconds1,200f~1,600f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 400 seconds12,000f, delay 40~53.33 seconds1,200f~1,600f.
- Infinite Sir Rels spawn after 480 seconds14,400f, delay 40~53.33 seconds1,200f~1,600f.
- When the base reaches 80% HP:
- 5 Sir Rels spawn, delay 3.33 seconds100f.
If you have talented Gato Amigo and/or Beefcake Cat, this stage will be much easier since both units have surge immune Talents. Don't forget to spam other attackers along with other meatshields for the Relic Doges and Sir Rels.
The idea behind this strategy is to perma-slow Master Uril and knock him back when necessary. The strategy does not require any power-ups, but a Sniper the Cat will be very useful. Rich Cat could also help but is not needed at all.
Lineup: Macho Crystal Cat, Tourist Cat, Slapstick Cats, Maglev Cat, Sniper the Heavy and Cyberpunk (slow and survive talents highly recommended but not required) are all very viable options in this stage. Mid-ranged area attackers with fast animation animations are also very helpful, such as Pizza Cat or Seafarer Cat. You can also use Awakened Bahamut Cat, Idi:N and/or Immortal Yukimura to help you get out of tight situations. However, you should not use any meatshields in this stage.
- Start off the stage by levelling up your Worker Cat to level 2, followed by spawning a Macho Crystal Cat immediately after Master Uril spawns. Try to stall Master Uril for as long as possible, all the while levelling up your Worker Cat. However, make sure that you have at least 5000 cash at hand when the first Sir Rel comes to your base. Kill the Sir Rel and time your Cyberpunk Cat to hit and slow Master Uril.
- If you have enough cash, you can try to get some damage off with A Bahamut in combination with Sniper the Heavy's knockbacks, Macho Crystal Cat's knockbacks and slow, Sniper the Cat (requires a slowed Master Uril beforehand), your Breakerblast Cannon, and Master Uril's own knockbacks. Although this is very hard to pull off and could potentially trigger Master Uril's attacks onto your cats, Bahamut can potentially get off 4-5 free hits. Please note that after this one instance, Bahamut/Yukimura should not be used to attack Master Uril unless you are absolutely certain that the peons will not reach your Cyberpunk Cat.
- When the Sir Rels spawn with the Relic Doges, spawn your mid-ranged attackers. However, do not panic and accidentally spawn Crystal Glass Cat or Tourist Cat, as you should only spawn those two to hit Master Uril. Although the Trolly Bloggers are weak, they should be taken seriously nevertheless.
- Sometimes, you can get lucky and Cyberpunk or your other attackers will kill off the Trolly Bloggers for you, but if not, spawn Maglev to take care of it. If you are being pushed back by peons, spawn Bahamut/Yukimura to kill them.
- In terms of money-efficiency in this stage, you should be set if you do nothing rash. For example, do not spawn more than 1 mid-ranged attacker when Master Uril is slowed or freezed, as you could be vulnerable in the next peon rush.
- When your second Cyberpunk/Sniper the Heavy comes off cooldown, time it so it attacks when the first Cyberpunk/Sniper the Heavy does not attack. In other words, do not sync your Cyberpunks. By doing so the stage becomes considerably easier. When Master Uril is completely perma-slowed and pushed back near the center of the battleground, spam Tourist Cat and your mid-ranged attackers. Again, do not spawn Bahamut/Yukimura unless the peons overwhelm you. Continue this until Master Uril dies.
|WaffleCat||Lv 50 Units|
- The background of this stage is very similar to that of the foundation of The Lookout in Dragon Ball.