Hell's All-Stars is the sixth and last stage in Spacetime Distortion.
- 10 Aku Doges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 1 Ururun Wolf spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Li'l Nyandam spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Codename "Red Riding" spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 1 Inumusha spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- Infinite Jackie Pengs spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 23.33~26.67 seconds700f~800f.
- 1 Mecha-Bun spawns after 150 seconds4,500f.
There are multiple ways to beat this stage, ranging from killing everything before hitting the base to destroying the base before any boss dies. One way may involve fast rushers such as Awakened Bahamut Cat, Bullet Train Cat and Immortal Yukimura quickly killing Ururun Wolf and Codename: “Red Riding”, then proceeding to attack the base.
The most standard way would involve preparing an army capable of holding back Mecha-Bun and using it alongside wave attackers to hold back Musashi and fight Mecha-Bun at the same time, either after killing Mina or while holding her outside of your base's range.
Lineup: Richest Cat (unless using rich cat item), Bony Bone+Biohazard combos or other research up ones, Ramen Cat (70+), Jamiera Cat (20+90) or Manic Jamiera (45+), Manic Island (45+), Manic Legs (45+), Jellycat (45+). Last slot for another combo cat, the other Jamiera or Bullet Train. Breakerblast recommended, but most cannons are fine.
Battle: The plan is to ignore the bosses and go for the base. Manic Island and Slime should get rid of the first Aku Doge with some timing, after which you want to basically spam the non combo cats continuously, paying attention to:
- Prioritize Manic Island, then Jamiera and Slime, then the others.
- Have a consistent line of Ramen Cats, but do not spam them. Pretend they have twice the cooldown, too many can cause problems.
- Not let Mina move, or push her back if she gets in front of the base.
- Use the cannon on Musashi. Before is fine if it means enough Manic Legs could survive and hit Musashi back instead.
Eventually, Aku Doges will stop spawning and your units will build up in front of the base, slowly destroying it while the occasional waves keep the bosses from killing your stack too often, though it's not really feasible to keep your stack protected the whole time, so do not panic if things look bad for a bit.