Hell's All-Stars is the sixth and final stage in Spacetime Distortion.
- 1 Ururun Wolf spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Li'l Nyandam spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Codename "Red Riding" spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- 1 Inumusha spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 1 Mecha-Bun spawns after 150 seconds4,500f.
- 10 Aku Doges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- Infinite Jackie Pengs spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 23.33~26.67 seconds700f~800f.
There are multiple ways to beat this stage, ranging from killing everything before hitting the base to destroying the base before any boss dies. One way may involve fast rushers such as Awakened Bahamut Cat, Bullet Train Cat and Immortal Yukimura quickly killing Ururun Wolf and Codename “Red Riding”, then proceeding to attack the enemy base.
The most standard way would involve preparing an army capable of holding back Mecha-Bun and using it alongside wave attackers to hold back Musashi and fight Mecha-Bun at the same time, either after killing Codename "Red Riding" or while holding her outside of your base's range.
Lineup: Richest Cat (unless using a Rich Cat item), Bony Bone + Biohazard or other "Research" Effect UP Combos, Ramen Cat (70+), Jamiera Cat (20+90) or Manic Jamiera Cat (45+), Manic Island Cat (45+), Manic Macho Legs (45+), Jellycat (45+). The last slot should be used for another Combo cat, the other Jamiera or Bullet Train Cat. Breakerblast is recommended, but most Cannons are fine.
Battle: The plan is to ignore the bosses and go for the base. Manic Island and Jellycat should get rid of the first Aku Doge with some timing, after which you want to basically spam the non-Combo cats continuously, paying attention to:
- Prioritize Manic Island, then Jamiera and Jellycat, then the others.
- Have a consistent line of Ramen Cats, but do not spam them. Pretend they have twice the cooldown, too many can cause problems.
- Not let Codename "Red Riding" move, or push her back if she gets in front of the base.
- Use the Cannon on Inumusha. Before is fine if it means enough Manic Macho Legs could survive and hit Inumusha back instead.
Eventually, Aku Doges will stop spawning and your units will build up in front of the base, slowly destroying it while the occasional waves keep the bosses from killing your stack too often, though it's not really feasible to keep your stack protected the whole time, so do not panic if things look bad for a bit.
- Hell's All-Stars' Japanese name, Satan All-Stars, could be a reference to the band Southern All-Stars, since Southern is pronounced Sazan in Japanese.