Hell on 3 Wheels (Expert) is the first stage in Tricycle Awakens!.
- 5 Doges spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 5 Those Guys spawn after 5 seconds150f, delay 8~16 seconds240f~480f.
- 2 Jackie Pengs spawn after 8 seconds240f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 10 Baa Baas spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 33.33~50 seconds1,000f~1,500f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
A good way to beat this stage is to spam meatshields (Macho Cat, Wall Cat, etc.) and spawn a Crazed Bahamut Cat (at least 15 or above). Keep spamming until the Unicycle Cat is beaten. If you have any Uber Rare Cats or other high-damage cats that can attack the enemies, use them as well.
Strategy 2 (ft. Awakened Bahamut)
Units: Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Crazed Cat, An optional meatshield, Awakened Bahamut Cat/Immortal Yukimura, Paris Cat
At the start, stall the peons using meatshields and Paris Cat to upgrade the Worker Cat to about level 5, then continue to stall with only meatshields and then send out A. Bahamut Cat along with a stream of Paris Cats. This will defeat the Unicycle Cat in no time and guaranteeing a victory, but you should have already gotten this cat at this point.