The Friday Blitz Stage or Friday Guerrilla Stage (ゲリラ金曜ステージ Gerira Kin'yō Sutēji) harder version of the regular Friday Stages. Each time the player beats this stage, they will be rewarded with two Cat CPUs.
- 10 Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- 5 Those Guys spawn after 3 seconds90f, delay 8.33~16.67 seconds250f~500f.
- 3 Gabriels spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 13.33~26.67 seconds400f~800f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 28.33 seconds850f.
- 1 Heavenly Hippoe spawns after 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Gabriel spawns after 51.67 seconds1,550f.
- 1 Gabriel spawns after 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Those Guys spawns as the boss.
- 7 Gabriels spawn, delay 3~6 seconds90f~180f.
- 7 Gabriels spawn, delay 1~3 seconds30f~90f.
- Infinite Gabriels spawn, delay 16.67~33.33 seconds500f~1,000f.
- Infinite Heavenly Hippoes spawn, delay 33.33~50 seconds1,000f~1,500f.
- 7 Heavenly Hippoes spawn, delay 8~12 seconds240f~360f.
- 4 Angelic Gories spawn, delay 8.33~16.67 seconds250f~500f.
Paris Cat and Artist Cat will form a great combo of offense and defense in this level. Also, because there are a lot of Angels bunched together once the base is hit, think about bringing strong Area Attackers, such as Crazed Bahamut Cat or Ururun Cat.
In order to beat this level, you need a constant flow of meatshields so that the Gabriels don't mow through them. If you don't have any anti-Angel Cats, max out your Worker Cat at the start of the game while you hold off the Gabriels, ideally with Ramen Cat. Then, spawn some of your attackers, but not the Area Attack ones just yet. Once your Cats are close to the base or about 3/4 of the way, spawn in the heavy artillery and go all out. With a bit of luck and constant meatshielding, you should win.