Here Be Dragons (まんぷく秘境 Manpuku Hikyō, "Here Be Dragons" or lit. "Completely Unexplored Area") is the 2nd sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, and the 51st sub-chapter overall. It was added in version 7.1, and is available up to 4♛ difficulty.
Regardless of how easily you've beaten A New Legend, this sub-chapter shouldn't be harder than its predecessor. However, be wary of the 2,400% Master A. in Pasta Desert, and do not underestimate Mince Hill's difficulty.
- 2♛ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 150%.
- 3♛ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 200%.
- 4♛ difficulty for this sub-chapter makes no change to enemy strength magnifications and only allows Special Cats and Rare Cats to be deployed.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Oldhorn: A Relic Enemy with massive health and DPS, but slow movement speed and short range. He also has a 100% chance of inflicting Curse.
List of Stages
|Stage number & cost||Stage name||Description|
|2-2-1||Pilaf Field (ピラフ大草原, Pirafu Ōkusabara, Pilaf Prairie)||Snaches and Those Guys appear as peons, with Relic Doge and Gory appearing as the main threats.|
|2-2-2||Nyandaria (ニャンダルメシアン, Nyandarumeshian, Nyandalmation)||Just some basic peons and Relic Doges assisting a buffed Super Metal Hippoe.|
|2-2-3||Annin Pass (アンニン峠, Annin-tōge, Annin Pass)||The only enemy, Oldhorn, spawns at the beginning of the level.|
|2-2-4||Ajillo Highlands (アヒージョ高原,Ahījo Kōgen, Ahijo Plateau)||Imperator Saels are spawned at a mild pace as support for periodic Elizabeth the LVIths along with various peons.|
|2-2-5||Pasta Desert (パスタ砂丘, Pasuta Sakyū, Pasta Dunes)||Master A. serves as the boss with many Those Guys, Relic Doges and Zrocos blocking the way.|
|2-2-6||Mince Hill (ルーロウ丘陵, Rūrou Kyūryō)||Dark Emperor Nyandam is the boss, with protection from many Squire Rels and a few Oldhorns.|
Material Drop Rates
- "Here be dragons" is a phrase for dangerous and/or unexplored territories, imitating the medieval practice of illustrating dragons or other monsters in uncharted areas of maps as a warning of potential danger. This is accurate to the Stories of Legend ending, which says, "Someone accidentally sat on the time machine's button and now the Cats were sent to a weird place no one had ever heard of."