- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy unit, see Hermit Cat (Enemy Unit).
|Cat Unit # 352|
|Special Cat (Legend)|
Evolves into Grandmaster Cat at level 10.
- 100% chance to create a Lv.3 Shockwave on each hit
- Good attack rate
- Quite cheap
- Short cooldown
- Mediocre range
- Few knockbacks
- Mediocre health
|Normal||Fighter & Sniper|
This unit is somewhat like Crazed Gross Cat, but attacks faster and can fire up to three Shockwaves at a time if all his hits connect. Use him to handle certain bosses from a distance by hitting the peons and letting the shockwaves hit the boss. This is further supported by the Shockwave's range being 735, being able to reach even Director Kurosawah. He also had the valuable niche of being a wave unit usable in 4-star, but now Slime Cat has mostly outclassed him in that regard.
Unfortunately, he has low standing range, meaning you will have to be in the right position to use this unit against backliners without him being attacked.
Cat Unit # 352
|A legendary sage who infiltrated the Cat Base. Memory might be going, but true strength cannot be forgotten. Rapid area attacks fire powerful waves.|
|Captured an enemy base with nothing but one sweet rice cake. Imagine what happens when he gets angry. Rapid area attacks fire powerful waves.|
Cat Unit # 352
ネコ仙人 (Neko Sennin, Cat Hermit)
|A legendary hermit who joined the Nyanko Corps because of one mamedaifuku. Recently, he tends to forget things at an intense rate, but he has not forgotten the main points of his martial arts. Rapid attack that cause waves. (Area Attack)|
ネコ老師 (Neko Rōshi, Old Master Cat)
|A legendary sage who joined the Something Corps because of one that thing. Recently, he tends to forget things at an intense rate, but he has not forgotten the main points of that thing. Rapid something that cause that thing. (Area Attack)|
- Chapter 1: 1,600¢
- Chapter 2: 2,400¢
- Chapter 3: 3,200¢
|Total XP Cost||10,281,650|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,800 HP||720 damage||255||4.23 seconds||8||3 times||27f 0.9 seconds||60.33s - 51.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|30,600 HP||12,240 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (4,080 at 27f, 4,080 at 34f, 4,080 at 52f)|
Creates a Lv.3 Shockwave (100%)
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|30,600 HP||12,240 damage||255||4.23 seconds||8||3 times||27f 0.9 seconds||60.33s - 51.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (4,080 at 27f, 4,080 at 34f, 4,080 at 52f)|
Creates a Lv.3 Shockwave on every hit (100%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Hermit Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: An elderly, humanoid cat holding a staff. Attacks by jumping into the air, landing a series of punches and kicks, then smashing enemies with the staff.
- Evolved Form: Now has big bushy eyebrows, and a decoration resembling the top of the Heavenly Tower atop the staff. Attack animation remains the same.
- Hermit Cat is a reference to Korin from the Dragon Ball series. Just like Korin, he lives on top of a Giant Tower, carries a walking stick and is deceptively agile and strong.
- This is the first Special Cat that can perform wave attacks.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|