Heron's Call is the sixth and final stage in Pararila Peninsula.
- Those Guys spawn at the start of the battle, followed closely by Squire Rel and eventually Mr. Angel.
- Those Guys, Squire Rel and Mr. Angel respawn every 16.7~20 seconds200~300f, up to 10 of each can be seen.
- When the enemy base reaches 99% HP, Cli-One spawns with Angelic Sleipnir, Heavenly Hippoe, three of Those Guys, three Squire Rels and two Mr. Angels. Killing some of the enemies spawns another Mr. Angel and Angelic Gory, followed by three more of each peon, then M. Ost and Sir Rel.
- Heavenly Hippoe respawns every 13.3~20 seconds400~600f, up to 6 can be seen.
- Angelic Gory respawns every 20~26.7 seconds600~800f, up to 3 can be seen.
- Sir Rel respawns infinitely every 13.3~20 seconds.
This a very hard level, but make sure to turn off the Cat CPU after you kill the Angel Enemies and M. Ost if you are using it. Cli-One tends to destroy your hard-hitting units easily, and Sir Rels stack if not killed fast. (A problem may occur if you use all your money and three Sir Rels stack, leading to your defeat.)
- The Japanese name of this stage is a pun on オレオレ詐欺 oreore-sagi, a type of phone scam where the caller starts by saying, "オレオレ" (Ore, ore, "It's me! It's me!"), which can trick the victim into thinking a distressed relative is on the other end. The joke is that the stage's name is spelled with サギ, meaning "heron", instead of 詐欺, meaning "fraud".