Cat Deploy Cost: Only 3,900¢ or less
- 1 Queen B spawns as the boss after 7.4 seconds222f.
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns after 22.2 seconds666f.
- 30 Kroxos spawn after 29.6 seconds888f, delay 7.4~14.8 seconds222f~444f.
- 5 Brollows spawn after 44.4 seconds1,332f, delay 1.47~2.93 seconds44f~88f.
- 4 Brollows spawn after 111.07 seconds3,332f, delay 2.2~4.4 seconds66f~132f.
- 3 Brollows spawn after 177.73 seconds5,332f, delay 2.93~5.87 seconds88f~176f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 222.2 seconds6,666f, delay 29.6~37 seconds888f~1,110f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 229.6 seconds6,888f, delay 29.6~37 seconds888f~1,110f.
Battle Items: Rich Cat, Sniper Cat
Catellite is a great unit here, as it has the Strong ability against Aliens, which is one of two traits Queen B has, as well as it being immune to slow, which Queen B inflicts onto your units. Fishman is very great here, as it does Massive Damage to Queen B, as her other trait is Floating. Fishman's power, if this strategy is followed, usually results in 2-3 knockbacks on Queen B before THE SLOTH comes out.
As soon as you can, send in a Fishman. When Queen B spawns, send in a Maglev. Then just spam out your Catellites and Fishmen. When THE SLOTH comes out, send in either Manic Lion or Maglev to keep the enemies from advancing.
When Kroxo spawns, start sending Manic Jamiera and send in Maglev, if you have extra cash, send in Manic Lion as well. When the Brollows start spawning, halt Catellite spam, turn off Sniper and focus on Manic Jamiera and Fishman. You can use Manic Lion to shield Manic Jamiera.
When the Brollow wave is cleared out, begin spamming Catellite again and turn on Sniper. By the time the second Brollow is cleared, Queen B should be almost dead, if it isn't already. It should be dead before the third Brollow wave shows up.
Now what you have to do is to get THE SLOTH behind the enemy base so your units can take out the base by using Sniper, and getting a major knockback on it will usually get it behind the base. If the player wishes, they can use Necrodancer in case the third Brollow wave shows up. If the player can keep THE SLOTH stalled behind the base, victory is almost guaranteed.
- As in Honey Trap, the enemy base's HP is fully composed of 7's, which are believed to be lucky in many cultures.