- 1 Queen B spawns as the boss after 7.4 seconds222f.
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns after 22.2 seconds666f.
- 30 Kroxos spawn after 29.6 seconds888f, delay 7.4~14.8 seconds222f~444f.
- 5 Brollows spawn after 44.4 seconds1,332f, delay 1.47~2.93 seconds44f~88f.
- 4 Brollows spawn after 111.07 seconds3,332f, delay 2.2~4.4 seconds66f~132f.
- 3 Brollows spawn after 177.73 seconds5,332f, delay 2.93~5.87 seconds88f~176f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 222.2 seconds6,666f, delay 29.6~37 seconds888f~1,110f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 229.6 seconds6,888f, delay 29.6~37 seconds888f~1,110f.
To be fair, this stage would be a lot more challenging if Awakened Bahamut did not exist, but... send him with support from Jamiera Cat and Manic Lion Cat and the enemies won't stand a chance. Still, it's easy to lose in this stage because of the Brollows and Kroxos getting in the way. Try to keep your defenses tight and spam to keep your base safe. Onmyoji Cat can potentially help against THE SLOTH.
Even though this stage is unlocked after clearing Into the Future Chapter 1, anyone who doesn't wish to fight Queen B with up to 700% stats and Kroxos with up to 7000% stats will need all anti-unstarred Alien Treasures before they can challenge it.
The following Uber Rares are good for this stage, and if you have any of these, using them will make things easier.
Strike Unit R.E.I.: Just like Pai-Pai before, R.E.I. is the designated "counter" against Queen B. Her immunity to Slow and Massive Damage to Floating allows her to come on in and bash the bug's head into oblivion. Just be sure to clear the path and be careful of THE SLOTH.
Divine Kai: Divine Kai's relativity quick speed allows her to get in the Queen's blindspot easily, and even if she gets hit she has so much health that she might be able to get to the blindspot without dying. Her extremely damaging hits and already-high HP also gives her the ability to get rid of THE SLOTH as well as keep the Brollows at bay.
Balrog Cat: Balrog's insane DPS is something to never underestimate, and with an enemy with a large blindspot, he becomes one of the most powerful units. While you might need to time his deployment to ensure he doesn't get hit, his low cooldown gives you many attempts for him to get in and start clobbering.
- Lineup: Two Defense Up (Sm) Combos or one Defense Up (M) Combo such as Arm Day Everyday, Crazed M. Titan Cat/Manic Jamiera Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat/Manic Lion Cat, Maglev Cat, Crazed Whale Cat/Manic Island Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat.
- Items: Rich Cat
- Cat Levels: Normal Cats: >20+40; Special Cats: 30; Crazed Cats: >30
Begin the battle with a Maglev Cat. Right after Queen B's shadow is out of the enemy base, spawn a Crazed Giraffe Cat. THE SLOTH will appear soon and kill both of the Cats, so replace another Crazed Giraffe Cat. When the first Kroxo has killed the second Giraffe, spawn Maglev Cat again. When the Brollows appear, spawn Crazed Whale Cat and Jamiera Cat.
After the first group of Brollows is settled. The rest is about timing. If the player's timing is just right, Jamiera Cats, Crazed M. Titan Cats and Crazed Whale Cats will be able to go past Queen B's effective range and start doing damage either THE SLOTH or the boss herself. If so, spawn some Lion Cats or Crazed Giraffe Cats as meatshields against the Kroxos, repeat the progress until either THE SLOTH or Queen B dies.
Only spawn Maglev Cat when the Brollows or Kroxos break the player's attack force, to gain some money, as they can kill Brollow and in one hit and almost knock out a Kroxo, the player will gain ~1500¢ each kill, effective when the money is low.
Awakened Bahamut can be spawned at any time. He can be used to clear out a stack of peons, to attack THE SLOTH and Queen B when they are exposed to attack or simply to destroy the base.
Fire the Cat Cannon when it's necessary. such as resetting Queen B's attack to let Jamiera and co. go through.
- If Bahamut dies, you've already lost the stage. Hope his CD is close to over.
- Don't let Thaumaturge hit Queen B or Kroxo. Her priority is to weaken THE SLOTH so Bahamut can land more hits on him.
- Don't let Sadako Cat get slowed by Queen B. It needs to be at the front to protect your cats from Brollows.
- Seafarer Cat and Necro-Dancer Cat have to Freeze Queen B so that Thaumaturge can get into her blind spot. Without those Freezes, Thaumaturge will never get inside Queen B's blind spot and weaken THE SLOTH.
Lineup: Attack/Speed Up Combos, Manic Eraser Cat (Lv. 30+) or Eraser Cat (Lv. 20+35), Maglev Cat (Lv. 30+), Butterfly Cat/Fishman Cat (Lv. 40+), Manic Lion Cat/Crazed Giraffe Cat (Lv. 30+), Awakened Bahamut Cat (Lv. 30)
Items: Rich Cat (optional)
Cat Combos: Attack Up (M), Speed Up (M)
Wait for Queen B to spawn and wait until just before THE SLOTH spawns. If you summon your cats too early, they will get killed by THE SLOTH. Right before THE SLOTH spawns, summon Butterfly Cat and wait for 1 second before spawning Maglev and Manic Lion. If you don't wait, Butterfly Cat will get shot by Queen B. Keep spamming Manic Lions to kill the Kroxos and keep spawning Maglevs and Butterflies until Brollows appear. When Brollows appear, immediately stop summoning cats. Stall all the Brollows close to your base using Eraser Cats. This is when it's time to unleash A. Bahamut on those Brollows and save up the Cat Cannon in such a way so that it resets THE SLOTH's attack animation (you can still do this even without being able to reset THE SLOTH's attack animation). Warning: if THE SLOTH hasn't attacked in a while, do not summon A. Bahamut or else he'll die in one shot. Repeat this process until THE SLOTH is dead, and then spam everything.
THE SLOTH should die first (though it doesn't really matter which one dies first) and if Queen B is attacking the base and THE SLOTH is dead, just spam everything and hope Queen B is knocked back or is killed before your base is destroyed.
Using Eraser Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat and Butterfly Cat for this strategy has not been tested yet and you are better off using Manic Eraser Cat, Manic Lion Cat and Fishman Cat.
|Nurse Wuffa||Requires level 30 Crazed Cats|
- The enemy base's HP is fully composed of 7s, which are believed to be lucky in many cultures.