At the beginning, Queen B is sent out, attempting to snipe the Cat Base. Soon after, THE SLOTH will join the battle. From there, buffed Kroxos appears as support and Brollows are sent periodically to break your defenses.
To be fair, this stage would be a lot more challenging if Awakened Bahamut did not exist, but... send him with support from Jamiera and Manic Lion and the enemies won't have a chance. Many people have lost on this stage because of the Brollows. Try to keep your defenses tight and spam to keep your base safe. Magica Cat can potentially help against THE SLOTH. Thaumatruge fares vastly better.
Lineup: two Worker Cat Start Level Up M combos (if you don't have Rich Cat power-up, to have Worker Cat at level 5 at least) or any Unit Attack Up combo (if you have a Rich Cat power-up), Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Butterfly Cat, Manic Lion Cat, A fast and short ranged uber like the Peach Devils.
Power-up (recommended): Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat
Start the level, immediately summon some Manic Mohawk Cats along with Butterfly Cat. When Queen B appears, her first attack shouldn't hit your units and then you should have your meatshields and Butterfly Cat past her range. Summon one more Butterfly Cat (time wisely) and continue to summon your Manic Mohawk. Save some money to summon your Peach Devils, from then on, spam all your meatshields and Manic Lion Cats; and if you have some money left, Swimmer Cats. The key in this strategy is The Peach Devils: their range allow them to hit Queen B from range (hence avoiding THE SLOTH's huge attacks) while not being within Queen B's effective range. Their fast powerful attacks also greatly help with these annoying peons that pierce through your meatshields. Beware to the Brollows, if you don't deal with them quick enough, they can knockback your Peach Devils to Queen B's effective range. Save some money when it's time to summon a second Peach Devils. When Queen B is killed, the battle is a cake; just summon all your Cats until the battle is over. The battle is even easier with a level 40 Swimmer Cat. Sniper the Cat helps to knockback Queen B when she's about to attack, and then to let more of your Cats pass through her effective range.
- Line Up: Two Defense Up (Sm) Combos or one Defense Up (M) Combo, Manic Jamiera Cat , Crazed Giraffe Cat/Manic Lion Cat , Maglev Cat , Crazed Whale Cat/Manic Island Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat .
- Power ups: Rich Cat.
- Cat Level: Normal Cats: >20+50, Special Cats: 30. Crazed Cats: >30.
Begin the battle with a Maglev Cat, right after Queen B's shadow is out of the Enemy Base, spawn a Crazed Giraffe Cat. THE SLOTH will appear soon and kill both of the Cats, replace another Crazed Giraffe Cat. When the first Xroco killed the second Giraffe, spawn Maglev Cat again. When the Brollows appear, spawn Crazed Whale Cat and Jamiera Cat.
After the first group of Brollows is settled. The rest is about timing. If the player's timing is just right, Jamiera Cats, Manic Jamiera Cats and Crazed Whale Cats will be able to go past Queen B's effective range and start do damage either THE SLOTH or the boss itself. If so, spawn some Lion Cat or Crazed Giraffe Cat as meatshields against the Xrocos, repeat the progress until either THE SLOTH or Queen B dies.
Only Spawn Maglev Cat when the Brollows or Kroxos break the player's attack force, to gain some money, as they can kill Brollow and in one hit and almost knock out a Xroco, the player will gain ~$1500 each kill, effective when the money is low.
Awakened Bahamut can be spawned at any time, he can be used to clear out stack of peons, to attack THE SLOTH and Queen B when they are exposed to attack or just simply to destroy the base.
Fire the Cat Cannon when it's necessary. such as reseting Queen B's attack to let Jamiera and co go through.
Lineup: Swimmer cat(30) Seafarar Cat(30) Octopus Cat(40) Polevaulter cat(30) Awakened Bahamut Cat(30) Manic Eraser cat(30) Thamaturge cat(30) Necro-dancer cat(30) Cameraman cat(40)
Powerups: Rich cat is very highley recommended but if your gonna do it no items it’s gonna be incredibaly hard. Treasure radar it if your certain your gonna beat it but 30% chance for cat is high enough so treasure radar also not recommended.
Battle: DO NOT SPAWN ANYTHING!!! If you do that the attempt is ruined. Lure Queen B until she is hitting your base. once she is hitting your base start spawning Octopus cat and all of your attackers except bahamut cat. Once you survived the stampede of brollows THE SLOTH will hit and then spawn bahamut. Queen B should be knocked back twice at this time. Make sure thamaturge weakens THE SLOTH so that’s bahamut can survive more than 1 hit from THE SLOTH. while This is happening keep on spawning Manic Erasers constantly and your other attackers randomly. Repeat this process until THE SLOTH and Queen B are dead. Congrats! You beat Honey Trap and may have gotten the cat!
- If bahamut dies then you've lost the stage.
- Don’t let Thamaturge hit Queen B or Kroxo. Its priority is to weaken THE SLOTH so Bahamut can land more hits on it.
- Dont let Octopus cat get slowed by Queen B. It needs to be at the front to protect your cats from Brollows.
- Seafarar cat and Necrodancer have to Freeze Queen B so that Thamaturge can get Into it’s blind spot. Without those procs Thamaturge will never get inside queen B’s blind spot and weaken THE SLOTH.
Lineup: attack/defense combos*, Manic Eraser Cat, Manic Lion Cat*, Awakened Bahamut, Eva 00 & Cat*, Rock Revenger*.
*or similar stuff
Send out Manic Eraser to stall, then send out Eva 00. Any cat with speed greater than 11 will outrun the range of Queen B's attack, then spam to win.
Lineup: attack/speed combos, Manic or normal Eraser Cat (Lv. 30+), Maglev cat (Lv. 30+), Butterfly cat or Fishman cat (Lv. 40+), Manic Lion or Crazed Giraffe cat (Lv. 30+), Awakened Bahamut cat (Lv. 30)
Items: rich cat (optional).
Cat Combos: Attack up (M), Speed up (M)
Wait for Queen B to spawn and wait until just before the Sloth spawns. If you summon your cats too early, it will get killed by the Sloth. Right before the Sloth spawns, summon butterfly cat and wait for 1 second before spawning maglev and manic lion. If you don't wait, butterfly cat will get shot by Queen B. Keep spamming manic lion to kill the Kroxos and keep spawning maglev and butterfly until Brollows appear. When Brollows appear, immediately stop summoning cats. Stall all the Brollows close to your base using Eraser cats. This is the time when you release A. Bahamut on those Brollows and save up the cat cannon in such a way so that it resets the Sloth's attack animation, (you can still this even without being able to reset the sloth's attack animation) Warning, if the sloth hasn't attacked in a while, do not summon A. Bahamut or else it'll die in one shot. Repeat this process until the sloth is dead, and then spam everything.
The sloth should die first (well it doesn't really matter which one dies first) and if Queen B. is attacking the base and the sloth is dead, just spam everything and hope Queen B. is knocked back or is killed before your base is destroyed.
Using eraser, crazed giraffe and butterfly/swimmer cat for this strat has not been tested yet and youre better off using manic eraser, manic lion and fishman.
Strategy 6 (Feat Cat Machine Mk3)
Items:Treasure Radar (Optional)
Lineup: Manic Mohawk, Manic Eraser(40), Eraser(20+40), Fishman(40), Manic Island(40), Octopus(40), A.Bahamut(30), Cat Machine Mk3(35+), other cats you have that might be useful.
1. Spawn Fishman.
2. After Queen B spawns, Deploy one Manic Mohawk to use up The SLOTH's attack, Queen B should be knocked back once.
3. When you have enough money, spawn another fishman to knock Kroxo back and spawn Cat Machine to go into Queen B's blindspot. (The SLOTH should be behind Queen B and the base).
4.Spam Octopus, Fishman, Manic Island and meatshields to kill Queen B and finish the base with A.Bahamut
Strategy 7 (FT Peach Devils)
Items: Treasure Radar, Rich cat
Lineup: Def/ Atk up combo, Peach Devils, m.mohawk, m.eraser, fishman, a.bahamut.
- Start the level by immedietly spamming m.mohawk and fishman when they're off cooldown.
- Time a peach devil(Right after Queen B attacks) so that it'll get into Queen B's blindspot
- Keep spamming M.mohawk and fishman. Start spamming m.erasor if you think brollow wave is about to come out. Send in another peach devils when it is off cooldown. You can ignore the sloth if you timed the mohawk and fishman at the start right, then it won't ever hit peach devils. Even if you were off however, you can still do it. Just stall for another peach devils when your first one dies.
- Queen B should be dead before your 3rd peach devils is off cooldown. You can send in a.bahamut to quicken the process if you have extra money.
Strategy 8 (ft. Cats in the Cradle)
Lineup: cool japan or any other atk combo, A. Bahamut(30), crazed/manic cat(lvl 20), crazed/manic Eraser(20), butterfly cat(27), cats in the cradle(37), holy valkyrie cat(30)
No powerups needed
1. Save up for Cats in the cradle and let them go to the blind spot
2. Start meatshielding and send some butterfly cats
3. When THE SLOTH comes spawn valkyrie for freeze
4. Send bahamut whenever you can affort tim
5. THE SLOTH will be knocked back behind queen b and all peons will die because of shockwaves
6. Queen b is at the base because of knockbacks and THE SLOTH should be behind a base
7. Queen b will be dead followed by the base after a while, you dont need to kill THE SLOTH
You may not be able to make it without some luck and less levels than me because im a bit underleveled.
But good luck and enjoy your new cat.
- The enemy base's HP is fully composed of 7's, which are believed to be lucky in many cultures.