- 1 Queen B spawns as the boss after 7.4 seconds222f.
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns after 22.2 seconds666f.
- 30 Kroxos spawn after 29.6 seconds888f, delay 7.4~14.8 seconds222f~444f.
- 5 Brollows spawn after 44.4 seconds1,332f, delay 1.47~2.93 seconds44f~88f.
- 4 Brollows spawn after 111.07 seconds3,332f, delay 2.2~4.4 seconds66f~132f.
- 3 Brollows spawn after 177.73 seconds5,332f, delay 2.93~5.87 seconds88f~176f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 222.2 seconds6,666f, delay 29.6~37 seconds888f~1,110f.
- Infinite Brollows spawn after 229.6 seconds6,888f, delay 29.6~37 seconds888f~1,110f.
Even though Honey Trap is unlocked after clearing Into the Future Chapter 1, don't attempt it immediately, as you will fight a Queen B with up to 700% stats and Kroxos up to 7000% depending on your Anti-unstarred Alien Treasures. It's theoretically beatable without all Treasures, but it requires a lot of strategy and is not worth the pain.
If one owns Awakened Bahamut and the aforementioned Treasures, this stage becomes almost trivial. Just send him with support from Jamiera Cat, Butterfly Cat and Manic Lion Cat and the enemies won't stand a chance. Nevertheless, it's easy to lose in this stage because of the peons getting in the way. Try to keep your defenses tight and spam to keep your base safe. Onmyoji Cat can potentially help against THE SLOTH.
Catellite, Dancing Flasher Cat and Castaway Cat are all decently useful on this stage, with Catellite having Slow Immunity; Castaway Cat having a chance to freeze Queen B, while also having decent speed and a chance to survive a lethal strike; and Dancing Flasher Cat having exceptional stats. Dancing Flasher Cat's True Form can also improve in speed via Talents, which help in timing them. DON'T BRING ANY ATTACKER WITH LESS THAN 9 SPEED, as they'll do nothing save for draining cash.
Generally, any Uber that moves fast, is easily replaceable or has a special ability against Floating or Alien enemies should do well, below this will have more specified examples of good Ubers to use in this stage.
- Strike Unit R.E.I.: Just like Pai-Pai in Realm of Carnage, R.E.I. is a designated "counter" against Queen B. Her immunity to Slow and Massive Damage to Floating allows her to come on in and bash the bug's head into oblivion. Just be sure to clear the path and be careful of THE SLOTH, as it can't take a lot of hits.
- Divine Kai: Divine Kai's relativity quick speed allows her to get in the Queen's blindspot easily, and even if she gets hit she has so much health that she might still be able to get to the blind spot without dying. Her extremely damaging hits and already-high HP also gives her the ability to get rid of THE SLOTH as well as keep the Brollows at bay.
- Greater Balrog Cat: Greater Balrog's insane DPS is something to never underestimate, and against an enemy with such a large blind spot, he becomes one of the most powerful units you can have. While you might need to time his deployment to ensure he doesn't get hit, his low cooldown gives you many attempts for him to get in and start clobbering.
- The Peach Devils: Extremely fast, with low cost and short recharge time for an Uber. Has enough range to stay out of trouble most of the time, and has a very fast attack rate which is useful for destroying Brollows and Kroxos. Just make sure that you don't send them out right before Queen B attacks or they will easily die, otherwise, they will serve you well.
- Cats in the Cradle: Similar to Greater Balrog Cat, Cats in the Cradle have less offense, but much better defense and tanking capabilities. They have enough health to tank SLOTH attacks, and their crippling Wave Attack can easily take out the Brollows and Kroxos. They also have enough health to tank Queen B's attacks and make a sort of wall, and their recharge and cost makes them very disposable.
- Blanka CC: Being an anti-Alien Yukimura, Blanka absolutely crushes this stage. Having the attack power of Awakened Bahamut against Aliens, and the health to tank Brollow and THE SLOTH's attacks, he combined with Butterfly Cat can make Honey Trap almost a walk in the park.
- Oni Hayabusa: Make sure you use his second form to get the most out of him. Oni Hayabusa excels in this stage as he is able to easily rush into Queen B's range, pin her to the base, and slow her. Don't forget that it can damage the base and THE SLOTH with his superb Long Distance area. You can also pair him with Ninja Cat to activate Enter The Ninja, which increases the speed of all cats by 20%. This can make timing units much easier. The cherry on top is that he is Immune to Slow, so even if the Queen B does hit him, he will continue charging forward to destroy her.
- Twinstars: Even more helpful in their True Form, the Twinstars are fairly cheap and have Massive Damage against Aliens. Because of this, they are able to dish out 28,000 DPS against Queen B in their True Form! Be careful however, as THE SLOTH can kill them in just 1 or 2 hits.
Lineup: Two Defense Up (Sm) Combos or one Defense Up (M) Combo such as Arm Day Everyday, Crazed M. Titan Cat/Manic Jamiera Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat/Manic Lion Cat, Maglev Cat, Crazed Whale Cat/Manic Island Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat.
Items: Rich Cat
Cat Levels: Normal Cats: >20+40; Special Cats: 30; Crazed Cats: >30 Begin the battle with a Maglev Cat. Right after Queen B's shadow is out of the enemy base, spawn a Crazed Giraffe Cat. THE SLOTH will appear soon and kill both of the Cats, so replace another Crazed Giraffe Cat. When the first Kroxo has killed the second Giraffe, spawn Maglev Cat again. When the Brollows appear, spawn Crazed Whale Cat and Jamiera Cat.
After the first group of Brollows is settled. The rest is about timing. If the player's timing is just right, Jamiera Cats, Crazed M. Titan Cats and Crazed Whale Cats will be able to go past Queen B's effective range and start doing damage either THE SLOTH or the boss herself. If so, spawn some Lion Cats or Crazed Giraffe Cats as meatshields against the Kroxos, repeat the progress until either THE SLOTH or Queen B dies.
Only spawn Maglev Cat when the Brollows or Kroxos break the player's attack force, to gain some money, as they can kill Brollow and in one hit and almost knock out a Kroxo, the player will gain ~1500¢ each kill, effective when the money is low. Awakened Bahamut can be spawned at any time. He can be used to clear out a stack of peons, to attack THE SLOTH and Queen B when they are exposed to attack or simply to destroy the base. Fire the Cat Cannon when it's necessary. such as resetting Queen B's attack to let Jamiera and co. go through.
Lineup: Attack/Speed Up Combos, Manic Eraser Cat (Lv. 30+) or Eraser Cat (Lv. 20+35), Maglev Cat (Lv. 30+), Butterfly Cat/Fishman Cat (Lv. 40+), Manic Lion Cat/Crazed Giraffe Cat (Lv. 30+), Awakened Bahamut Cat (Lv. 30)
Items: Rich Cat (optional)
Cat Combos: Attack Up (M), Speed Up (M)
Wait for Queen B to spawn and wait until just before THE SLOTH spawns. If you summon your cats too early, they will get killed by THE SLOTH. Right before THE SLOTH spawns, summon Butterfly Cat and wait for 1 second before spawning Maglev and Manic Lion. If you don't wait, Butterfly Cat will get shot by Queen B. Keep spamming Manic Lions to kill the Kroxos and keep spawning Maglevs and Butterflies until Brollows appear. When Brollows appear, immediately stop summoning cats. Stall all the Brollows close to your base using Eraser Cats. This is when it's time to unleash A. Bahamut on those Brollows and save up the Cat Cannon in such a way so that it resets THE SLOTH's attack animation (you can still do this even without being able to reset THE SLOTH's attack animation). Warning: if THE SLOTH hasn't attacked in a while, do not summon A. Bahamut or else he'll die in one shot. Repeat this process until THE SLOTH is dead, and then spam everything.
THE SLOTH should die first (though it doesn't really matter which one dies first) and if Queen B is attacking the base and THE SLOTH is dead, just spam everything and hope Queen B is knocked back or is killed before your base is destroyed.
Using Eraser Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat and Butterfly Cat for this strategy has not been tested yet and you are better off using Manic Eraser Cat, Manic Lion Cat and Fishman Cat.
|Nurse Wuffa||Requires level 30 Crazed Cats|
- A "honey trap" is a strategem which involves using an attractive person to lure the victim into a false relationship.
- Honey Trap was added in the same update as Strike Unit R.E.I., Version 5.4, as though it was designed specifically for her to counter.
- The enemy base's HP is fully composed of 7s, which are believed to be lucky in many cultures.