The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Houses of the Holy is the sixth and last stage of Windless Island.
- Pigeon de Sable respawns infinitely in this stage. They start to appear after 40 seconds1200f.
- A few Mr. Angels (6) are stacked slowly at the beginning, after 16.7 seconds500f.
- When the Enemy Base is down to 99% health, it will spawn Li'l Bun Bun, Brollow and more Mr. Angels.
- Up to 6 Li'l Bun Buns can be seen, stack after 6~12 seconds180~360f
- Up to 50 Mr. Angels can be seen, stack after 2 frames.
- Up to 30 Brollows can be seen, stack after 4~8 seconds120~240f
- The Doge Base is animated, it will cause a strong shockwave attack if a Cat is in its range once in a while.
- Eva Unit-00 can be very useful in this stage, since she reduces damage taken from floating and angel enemies (Which are the main threat here), and can block the shockwaves of Pigeon De Sable and the Doge Base. If you don't have her, units that are resistant to floating or angels like Divine Kai (As long as you have a cat that can quickly deal with the Mr.Angels) and Guardian Gamereon can work to defend your cats and prevent the enemies from rushing to your base.
- Anti-Floating Cats are greatly helpful here, since most of the enemies here,with the exception of Mr.Angel are floating.Octopus Cat can work well, reducing damage from floating, having decent recharge time, and blocking the waves of the Pigeons and the base.
- This level shares the same name with a song and album by legendary rock group Led Zeppelin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.