Humans are Scarier is the eighth and final stage in Ritual Happiness.
- 3 Lucky Sloths spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 20~33.33 seconds600f~1,000f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 0.07~6 seconds2f~180f.
- 6 Mooths spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 0.07~0.67 seconds2f~20f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 J.K Bun Bun spawns as the boss.
- Infinite Mooths spawn, delay 33.33~60 seconds1,000f~1,800f.
- 20 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn, delay 20~33.33 seconds600f~1,000f.
- 1 Lucky Sloth spawns.
- 1 Lucky Sloth spawns.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn, delay 5.33~20 seconds160f~600f.
- Infinite Otta-smack-us spawn, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Sir Seals spawn, delay 26.67~40 seconds800f~1,200f.
Against the Shadow Boxer K, you need at least 3 meatshields to block their progress. Any Anti-Black unit, such as Vars, or Wargod Yoshimoto will help a lot in this stage.
Since the Lucky Sloth has a very long range and a high attack, your main offensive unit will be Dragon Cat. Use Bahamut Cat only when the Lucky Sloths are near your base, as most of the time your Bahamut Cat won't be able to reach the enemies with his very slow movement speed. If you have a great amount of money, you could summon Valkyrie Cat to do at least one extra attack.
Paris Cat or Giraffe Cat are also extra units, as the Lucky Sloths kill them easily. Use the Paris Cat when they are near your base, and Giraffe Cat if there is no more enemies in front of you except the Lucky Sloths.
It will be divided into 4 parts:
Part 1: Lucky Sloth
- The Lucky Sloth has faster attack but lower range than original THE SLOTH. Use it to your advantage, as with the lower range of the Lucky Sloth will make it more easy to kill with moderately-ranged Ubers.
- Spam a few meatshields (as Macho Cat or Samba Cat) to stall the Lucky Sloths. Upgrade your Worker Cat. Spam all of your meatshields when the Mooths are near your base.
Part 2: J.K Bun Bun
- Spawn as many Dragon Cats as you can, along with spawning Bahamut Cat. When you reach the enemy base, start using the usual meatshield strategy common to the Teacher Bun Bun.
- In addition, spawn your anti-Floating and anti-Red units to face the J.K Bun Bun.
Part 3: Lucky Sloth and Shadow Boxer K
- Spam all your cats to contain the enemy progression. Use an anti-Black unit if you have one. Money won't be an issue since Doge Dark drops a lot of money when dying.
- Protect your Dragons and Bahamut as long as you can. They are the key to win against the Lucky Sloths.
Part 4: Shadow Boxer K and Sir Seal
- Continue to spam meatshields to block the Shadow Boxer K's attacks and Pirate Cat to knock back the Sir Seals. Use your best units to finally reach the enemy base!
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Dark Cat/Boogie Cat, Macho Legs Cat, Lion Cat, Island Cat, King Dragon Cat, Jamiera Cat, True Valkyrie Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat (require 300% treasures, Normal Cats at least level 20+10, and Special Cats at least level 20 (for 1-Crown). It's also possible to beat this stage if your Normal Cats are below 20+10.)
Battle: Begin the battle, wait for Worker Cat to build up money, and start spamming Eraser Cat when the Mooths get close to the Cat Base. King Dragon/Dragon Cat and Bahamut Cat are the main attackers as they can outrange the Lucky Sloths, Macho Legs Cat cannot, but stacking them after the boss appears can help knocking strong peons back, other Cats are just for blocking the enemy's attacks.
By the time your Cats get to the Enemy Base, a second Bahamut Cat should just about be ready to spawn. When the boss appears, spawn everything you equipped since the Otta-smack-us and Shadow Boxer Ks will easily break your defense, but be aware of the Cat spawn limit. With proper spamming Cats, the well-protected Bahamuts and Dragons will kill J.K Bun Bun in a few minutes.
Strategy 3 (4-Crown)
Items: Cat CPU, Rich Cat (Not necessary, but helps)
This stage is incredibly difficult on 4♛ difficulty. The infinite Shadow Boxer K's make Bombercat a really valuable unit here, because if you manage to kill J.K Bun Bun, the Boxers will be the ones tearing through your Ramen and Jiangshi spam. Start off by leveling up your Wallet and only spawn Ramens to hold off the Sloths. When the Mooths come, you should start building up Cash to get Musashi or Bahamut. They will kill the Mooths and give you enough cash to fully max your wallet and cash. Start sending in Prisoners and spawn Ururun now. The Sloths should die around the time you can get a second Musashi. Activate CPU, and if your Cats (including the Combo Cats) are highly-leveled enough, your Prisoner stack and Legends should eventually kill Bun Bun. Now lean back and watch as the CPU uses your Cats to slowly kill off the 2 Lucky Sloths and destroy the Base.