I'll Be Bug (Merciless) is an Advent Stage unlocked after clearing Queen's Condemnation. It appears on the 1st, 2nd, 15th, and 16th of every month. When clearing this stage, there is a chance to unlock Slime Cat.
- 2 Professor As spawn after 3.3 seconds100f, delay 143.3~146.7 seconds4300~4400f.
- After 10 seconds, Queen Mother V spawns as the boss alongside Ginger Snache, which respawns every 14.7~21.3 seconds440~640f.
- 3 One Horns spawn after 40 seconds, delay 56~58.7 seconds1680~1760f.
- 1 Relic Doge spawns after 86.7 seconds2600f.
- 1 Relic Doge spawns after 160 seconds.
- 2 Relic Doges spawn after 200 seconds, delay 12~16 seconds.
Strategy 1 (cheese, Uberless)
Lineup: Green Shell Cat (50), Drama Cats (for combo only), Bony Bone+Biohazard combos, Roe Cat (33+5, no Talents beside Cost Down), Fishman Cat (48+3), Awakened Bahamut Cat (40), Power Cutter Cat(50), Green Shell Cat (50) and Bullet Train Cat (50).
Items: Rich Cat
Notes: This strategy relies on the following things:
- The Research Effect Up Combos make it so Roe's cooldown is exactly twice of Queen Mother V's attack rate, meaning that if one Roe doesn't get cursed, then none will, as they are already perfectly timed. This removes any need for timing skill. It also allows one Roe per 2 attacks, instead of one per 3 attacks, which is also a big difference, but you can try with other combos if your levels are higher and you trust your timing.
- Due to cost problems, bringing a Rich Cat is mandatory, same for Roe's Cost Down Talent.
- Breakerblast must be your Cat Cannon of choice and have a decent level.
- If you have a good Uber Rare or Legend Rare that you believe would help, it is recommended to replace Power Cutter Cat instead of others.
Battle: Start by deploying a Green Shell. If you have a Sniper, let him hit Professor A. once, then turn it off for the rest of the fight. As soon as you have the money for it, summon Roe Cat; due to the aforementioned trick, no Roe Cat will ever be Cursed by the boss for the rest of the fight, if you do it well. As soon as Ginger Snache gets hit by Green Shell's rebound from the boss wave, summon Bullet Train, as it will intercept the peon and get more money (if it isn't one-shotted, either Green Shell or Bullet Train needs an higher level), then just spam Roes and never stop; as soon as one is ready to deploy, summon it without waiting.
The next step is to wait for Awakened Bahamut to be ready; as soon as he is, let the boss attack twice, then get ready to summon both Power Cutter and Awakened Bahamut a bit before Queen Mother V's third attack, so the attack lands, then let the two rushers enter the blind spot. At this point, a One Horn will have broken your defense line, but these two will make quick work of him. After that, Awakened Bahamut should hit and knock back Professor A., then he can die. As soon as the anteater takes the knockback, use the Breakerblast to push him back even further, then start spamming Green Shell, Fishman, Bullet Train, Roe and Power Cutter to quickly kill the boss and win. DPS is relevant, so do not try to time your Fishmen, taking knockbacks; the boss is unpredictable, so just spam.
- A. Bahamut has a chance to survive, but it is irrelevant.
- If you do not have Curling Cat's True Form, add a Sniper.
- If Professor A. doesn't get knocked back far enough for any reason, add a Sniper.
- Move Speed Up and Attack Buff Talents on Fishman are not needed, but they could be added to make things faster in the end.
- Knocking back the boss will throw off your rhythm with the Roes, but it will be too late.
- Breakerblast level influences the area that gets affected. If Professor A. is outside of it, re-do it with no Sniper and use the Breakerblast while the boss is mid-knockback, so it should target behind directly.
- You can try to replace Slapstick Cats with another cat for another Combo, as long as it makes a combo with an already present cat, like Sportswoman, but you would need to add Sniper and, maybe, re-learn some timings on your own.
- If you do everything well and with the right levels, you can win consistently.
Strategy 2 (Uberless)
Items: Rich Cat
Cannon: Thunderbolt Cannon
- The levels listed are minimum usable. The higher your units' levels, the better.
- Roe Cat requires no Talents, but Cost Down and Defense Buff will help a lot.
- Maglev Cat is here only to snipe Ginger Snaches for double cash, so its level doesn't matter.
- It is recommended to beat An Ancient Curse and get Awakened Bahamut to lvl. 40, as he should take as much health off of the first Professor A. as possible.
- The Thunderbolt Cannon's level doesn't really matter, but the higher the level is, the easier it is to time Awakened Bahamut.
- If you don't have Power Cutter Cat, you can use Fishman Cat instead, but in this case you need a bit higher level Manic Island Cat, as you need to kill first Prof. A before another one comes.
- You also can use Bullet Train Cat if you don't have Power Cutter Cat, but in this case Bullet Train will be used not only for double money from Ginger Snaches, so you should want to have it leveled up.
Battle: At first wait for the initial Ginger Snache to come close to your base, then send out Manic Island, wait for it to attack Ginger Snache 2 times, then deploy Maglev to get double cash from killing it. After Ginger snache dies, send out Roe. Keep spamming Roe, Cutter Cat and Manic Island (Important note: you have to be able to time Roe cats to not let them get cursed, for this, deploy them right when Queen Mother V starts her attack). Use maglev to snipe ginger snaches and get double cash from them. When One Horncomes, Manic Islands and Roes will eventually finish him off. After One Horn dies, you will have enough cash to deploy A. Bahamut. Be very careful, as this part is one of most important moments in the battle. First of all, make sure that no peons are protecting Prof. A. If there are no peons, wait for Queen Mother V to attack, and send A. Bahamut. After you send A. Bahamut, fire the Thunderbolt Cannon. A. Bahamut will land some hits on Prof. A, then gets knocked back and land a hit again before dying. If you get lucky and Roe weakens Professor A, A. Bahamut will be able to land 3 hits, taking an even bigger chunk of Prof. A's health. After that, Manic Islands, Cutters and Roes will do the rest, just keep spamming them. You can repeat the Thunderbolt + A. Bahamut timing when 2nd Prof. A is in front of Queen, but it is not necessary, as a single Prof. A is not a problem.
Strategy 3 (ft. Eva-02)
Items: Rich Cat is helpful but not mandatory
Cannon: Thunderbolt Cannon
Notes: This strategy relies on the following things:
- The Research Effect Up Combo: Either one Research Up Medium or two Research Up Small would reduce Roe's cool down to the point that it is exactly twice of Queen Mother V's attack rate, making your timing of the following Roe cat consistently easier if your first Roe doesn't get cursed. However, take note that after Queen Mother V is knocked back, the timing will need to be calibrated.
- The Bullet Train Cat: It makes a huge difference as it can knock back the relic doges and deal decent damage to it, making it easier to finish them off.
- Eva-02 is the major savior in this strategy: Eva-02 has a speed of 15 units, being very close to the speed of roe cat, 16 units. Thus the timing of Eva-02 can be exactly the same as that of Roe. Moreover, the long-range ability of Eva-02 makes it possible for her to reach Professor A despite having 100 range units shorter than the latter. Make sure to deploy Eva-02 only when One Horn is pushing close to your front line so that Eva-02 can use it as a stepping stone to land more hits on professor A.
- Last but not least, don't panic. Keep in mind that any unit cursed by Queen would be rendered nearly useless so timing is the most important of all when deploying units.
Battle: Start by upgrading your wallet to lv 2 while waiting for the first Ginger Snache to come close to your base, then send out Manic Island. The Manic Island will finish off the Ginger Snache and delay Professor A for a short period of time. Wait until the second Ginger Snache comes close to your base and deploy the second Manic Island. At this point, Queen Mother V's attack should just reach the frontal area of your base. From then on, time the Roe, Can can and Manic Island and send them out as soon as Queen rises to the sky to initiate her attack animation. Keep spamming. Roe, Manic Island and Can can. You may use Bullet Train to deal extra damage to Professor A as well as to snipe Ginger Snache for extra cash. However, make sure that your Bullet Train is deployable whenever relic doge comes so that Bullet Train can knock it back and make it easier to finish it off. When One horn almost reaches your roe cat, send out your Eva-02 but also don't get it cursed using the above mentioned timing strategy. Prioritize spamming Roe if money becomes an issue. Once One Horn dies, make sure no peon is in front of Professor A, time your A. Bahamut and fire thunderbolt briefly after he is sent out. The first Professor A should be knocked back or even dead if your Eva-02 has landed enough hits on him. Rinse and repeat for the second Professor A. Queen Mother V can then be easily defeated without support from Professor A.
Enjoy your leadership, 30 cf, platinum Meow Medal and if lucky, Slime Cat!
- The name of this stage could be a direct reference to the Arnold Schwarzenegger quote "I'll be back", which was first used in the acclaimed sci-fi movie Terminator.