I'll Be Bug (Merciless) is an Advent Stage unlocked after clearing Queen's Condemnation. It appears on the 1st, 2nd, 15th, and 16th of every month. When clearing this stage, there is a chance to unlock Slime Cat. This is a No Continues stage.
- 2 Professor As spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 143.33~146.67 seconds4,300f~4,400f.
- Infinite Ginger Snaches spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 14.67~21.33 seconds440f~640f.
- 1 Queen Mother V spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- 3 One Horns spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 56~58.67 seconds1,680f~1,760f.
- 1 Relic Doge spawns after 86.67 seconds2,600f.
- 1 Relic Doge spawns after 160 seconds4,800f.
- 2 Relic Doges spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 12~16 seconds360f~480f.
Strategy 1 (cheese, Uberless)
Lineup: Green Shell Cat (50), Drama Cats (for combo only), Bony Bone+Biohazard combos, Roe Cat (33+5, no Talents beside Cost Down), Fishman Cat (48+3), Awakened Bahamut Cat (40), Power Cutter Cat(50), and Bullet Train Cat (50).
Items: Rich Cat
Notes: This strategy relies on the following things:
- The Research Effect Up Combos make it so Roe's cooldown is exactly twice of Queen Mother V's attack rate, meaning that if one Roe doesn't get cursed, then none will, as they are already perfectly timed. This removes any need for timing skill. It also allows one Roe per 2 attacks, instead of one per 3 attacks, which is also a big difference, but you can try with other combos if your levels are higher and you trust your timing.
- Due to cost problems, bringing a Rich Cat is mandatory, same for Roe's Cost Down Talent.
- Breakerblast must be your Cat Cannon of choice and have a decent level.
- If you have a good Uber Rare or Legend Rare that you believe would help, it is recommended to replace Power Cutter Cat instead of others.
Battle: Start by deploying a Green Shell. If you have a Sniper, let him hit Professor A. once, then turn it off for the rest of the fight. As soon as you have the money for it, summon Roe Cat; due to the aforementioned trick, no Roe Cat will ever be Cursed by the boss for the rest of the fight, if you do it well. As soon as Ginger Snache gets hit by Green Shell's rebound from the boss wave, summon Bullet Train, as it will intercept the peon and get more money (if it isn't one-shotted, either Green Shell or Bullet Train needs an higher level), then just spam Roes and never stop; as soon as one is ready to deploy, summon it without waiting.
The next step is to wait for Awakened Bahamut to be ready; as soon as he is, let the boss attack twice, then get ready to summon both Power Cutter and Awakened Bahamut a bit before Queen Mother V's third attack, so the attack lands, then let the two rushers enter the blind spot. At this point, a One Horn will have broken your defense line, but these two will make quick work of him. After that, Awakened Bahamut should hit and knock back Professor A., then he can die. As soon as the anteater takes the knockback, use the Breakerblast to push him back even further, then start spamming Green Shell, Fishman, Bullet Train, Roe and Power Cutter to quickly kill the boss and win. DPS is relevant, so do not try to time your Fishmen, taking knockbacks; the boss is unpredictable, so just spam.
- A. Bahamut has a chance to survive, but it is irrelevant.
- If you do not have Curling Cat's True Form, add a Sniper.
- If Professor A. doesn't get knocked back far enough for any reason, add a Sniper.
- Move Speed Up and Attack Buff Talents on Fishman are not needed, but they could be added to make things faster in the end.
- Knocking back the boss will throw off your rhythm with the Roes, but it will be too late.
- Breakerblast level influences the area that gets affected. If Professor A. is outside of it, re-do it with no Sniper and use the Breakerblast while the boss is mid-knockback, so it should target behind directly.
- You can try to replace Slapstick Cats with another cat for another Combo, as long as it makes a combo with an already present cat, like Sportswoman, but you would need to add Sniper and, maybe, re-learn some timings on your own.
- If you do everything well and with the right levels, you can win consistently.
- If you DO win, Enjoy your Leadership, 30 Cat Food, platinum Meow Medal, and if lucky, Slime Cat!
Strategy 2 (Uberless)
Lineup: Eye of the Storm Combo, Team of Two Combo or 2 Defense Up (Sm) combos, Manic Island Cat (Lvl. 40), Roe Cat (Lvl. 40), Maglev Cat (Lvl. 30), Power Cutter Cat (Lvl. 30), Awakened Bahamut Cat (Lvl. 30)
Items: Rich Cat
Cannon: Thunderbolt Cannon. If you intend to replace Awakened Bahamut with an anti-red uber instead, consider using Curseblast if available.
- The levels listed are minimum usable. The higher your units' levels, the better.
- Roe Cat requires no Talents, but Cost Down and Defense Buff will help a lot.
- Maglev Cat is here only to snipe Ginger Snaches for double cash, so its level doesn't matter.
- It is recommended to beat An Ancient Curse and get Awakened Bahamut to lvl. 40, as he should take as much health off of the first Professor A. as possible.
- The Thunderbolt Cannon's level doesn't really matter, but the higher the level is, the easier it is to time Awakened Bahamut.
- If you don't have Power Cutter Cat, you can use Fishman Cat instead, but in this case you need a bit higher level Manic Island Cat, as you need to kill first Prof. A before another one comes.
- You also can use Bullet Train Cat if you don't have Power Cutter Cat, but in this case Bullet Train will be used not only for double money from Ginger Snaches, so you should want to have it leveled up.
Battle: At first wait for the initial Ginger Snache to come close to your base, then send out Manic Island, wait for it to attack Ginger Snache 2 times, then deploy Maglev to get double cash from killing it. After Ginger Snache dies, send out Roe. Keep spamming Roe, Cutter Cat and Manic Island (Important note: you have to be able to time Roe cats to not let them get cursed, for this, deploy them right when Queen Mother V starts her attack). Use maglev to snipe Ginger Snaches and get double cash from them. When One Horn comes, Manic Islands and Roes will eventually finish him off. After One Horn dies, you will have enough cash to deploy A. Bahamut. Be very careful, as this part is one of most important moments in the battle. First of all, make sure that no peons are protecting Prof. A. If there are no peons, wait for Queen Mother V to attack, and send A. Bahamut. After you send A. Bahamut, fire the Thunderbolt Cannon. A. Bahamut will land some hits on Prof. A, then gets knocked back and land a hit again before dying. If you get lucky and Roe weakens Professor A, A. Bahamut will be able to land 3 hits, taking an even bigger chunk of Prof. A's health. After that, Manic Islands, Cutters and Roes will do the rest, just keep spamming them. You can repeat the Thunderbolt + A. Bahamut timing when 2nd Prof. A is in front of Queen, but it is not necessary, as a single Prof. A is not a problem.
- The name of this stage is likely a direct reference to the Arnold Schwarzenegger quote "I'll be back", which was first used in the acclaimed sci-fi movie The Terminator.