The stage starts off with a Brollow, and Brollow will spawn slowly. After you attack the base down to 99% health, a huge horde of Brollow will be spawned.
- Blocking the first Brollow with a few Crazed Wall Cat is necessary, the player should have maxed money before going to the Enemy Base.
- Ururun is very useful, due to her good damage and quick attack rate. Keep her protected with meatshields, as the Brollows can kill her easily. Use 4 meatshields and Drama Cats if you have them and the stage will be much easier!
- Using Kotatsu Cat is very useful for this stage. Kotatsu basically carries you to victory due to level 30 Sodaku can take many hits from the Brollows.
- Recommended Line Up: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Macho/Manic Mohawk Cat, Crazed Wall/Manic Eraser Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Jamiera Cat, Crazed M. Titan/Manic Jamiera Cat, Ururun Cat and Awakened Bahamut.
- If you have Warlock and Pierre at MAX level, you can cheese this stage by using it.Since the base has 300,000 HP,and there's no boss unit in this level, Warlock and Pierre can OHKO the enemy base and you won't have to face the flock of Brollows.
- If you have Divine Kai,this level becomes extremely easy since Kai had 3rd highest health in the whole game and only takes 1/4 damage from floating enemies, that means the brollows can only do a few thousands damage instead of ten thousand.