I L U is the seventh stage in Teacher! It's Spring!
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 1.33~3.33 seconds40~100f.
- 2 Master A. spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 4 Teacher A. spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 0.07~40 seconds2~1,200f.
- 3 Otta-smack-u spawn after 133.33 second4,000f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600~700f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Those Guys spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- 2 Master A. spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.07~0.33 seconds2~10f.
- 2 Shadow Boxer K spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~3.33 seconds60~100f.
- Infinite Otta-smack-u spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- 2 Otta-smack-u spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~2 seconds20~60f.
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns after 0 seconds0f.
Start by saving money, send Wall Cat, Sexy Legs Cat and Paris Cat to keep Teacher A. in place for a moment. When they destroy that spam, you should have enough money to spawn Ururun or any cat that is a ranger or nuker and has more range than Teacher A. and Master A. Spam those units, so the first Masters As and Teacher A. should die. When Otta-smack-u arrives it shouldn't be a problem.
Once the base reaches 99% HP, control the Shadow Boxer K by stacking Paris Cats. Once you destroy them, Teacher A. is no longer a problem, if Shadow Boxer K killed a lot of meatshields, spawn more so THE SLOTH doesn't kill your long range attackers. After that, you can win.
- I L U is slang for "I love you".