Icarus' Instinct is the second stage in Morningstar Isle.
- Infinite Croconators spawn after 24.67 seconds740f, delay 2.67~4.67 seconds80f~140f.
- 1 Boraphim spawns after 24 seconds720f.
- 7 Croconators spawn after 23.33 seconds700f.
- 1 Bun Bun Black spawns after 22.67 seconds680f.
- 7 Croconators spawn after 22 seconds660f.
- 1 Bore spawns after 21.33 seconds640f.
- 7 Croconators spawn after 20.67 seconds620f.
- 1 Teacher Bun Bun spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 7 Croconators spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 2~2.33 seconds60f~70f.
Due to the enemy limit only being 8, these enemies will not spawn right away, but will spawn after you kill the previous enemies. Not much effort is required here, just make sure your Sanzo Cat has the Angel Target Talent.
Wait for the Croconators to reach your base, then spam meatshields, Sanzo and Cameraman. Manic Macho Legs isn’t needed, but if the Croconators give you a problem for some reason, he can help. When Bore comes, send iCats and Duelists while still spamming meatshields, Sanzo, and Cameraman. Eventually, your stack of Sanzos and Cameramen will get large enough, allowing you to obliterate every enemy in this stage and get an easy win.
- This stage's name refers to the Greek legend of Daedalus' son Icarus. In the legend, he ignored his father's warnings to not fly too close to the sun, melting his wax wings and sending him to a watery grave in the sea in the Icarian Sea.