Imperator Sael (ゴマサーマン, Goma Sāman, Goma Thurman) is an Alien variant of Sir Seal that appears in the Main Chapters and Legend Stages.
This classy gent has decent health and moderate attack damage, along with Area Attack. Not particularly fast, yet he also outranges Bird Cat and Titan Cat and has a chance to slow units.
To kill him, spam Cats and Tank Cats while using attackers with over 230 range like Gross Cat, Lizard Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat to take him out. Surfer Cat and Psychocat can be effective counters when stacked, but they are far from necessary.
| Enemy Unit # 170
|A walrus warlord who came from space|
to fight Earth's Red Seals. No hands, but
still tries for handshakes to be polite.
Won't see me lyin' about this classy gent.
| Enemy Unit # 170
|ゴマサーマン (Goma Sāman, Goma Thurman)
|A walrus who grew up on planet Otto.|
Came to Earth hoping to start some rumors in the streets.
Never forgets to shake hands when introducing himself.
So, to summarize, he's a classy Alien.
- Stage 1-5: Russia (500%)
- Stage 1-8: Denmark (500%)
- Stage 1-16: Dubai (500%)
- Stage 1-21: Philippines (500%)
- Stage 1-24: The Great Abyss (500%)
- Stage 1-27: Saudi Arabia (500%)
- Stage 1-30: Ghana (500%)
- Stage 1-36: Jamaica (500%)
- Stage 1-40: Alaska (500%)
- Stage 1-47: Floating Continent (500%)
- Stage 2-5: Russia (1,000%)
- Stage 2-7: United Kingdom (1,000%)
- Stage 2-21: Philippines (1,000%)
- Stage 2-24: The Great Abyss (1,000%)
- Stage 2-27: Saudi Arabia (1,000%)
- Stage 2-30: Ghana (1,000%)
- Stage 2-36: Jamaica (1,000%)
- Stage 2-40: Alaska (1,000%)
- Stage 2-47: Floating Continent (1,000%)
- Stage 3-5: Russia (1,400%)
- Stage 3-7: United Kingdom (1,400%)
- Stage 3-21: Philippines (1,400%)
- Stage 3-24: The Great Abyss (1,400%)
- Stage 3-27: Saudi Arabia (1,400%)
- Stage 3-30: Ghana (1,400%)
- Stage 3-36: Jamaica (1,400%)
- Stage 3-47: Floating Continent (1,400%)
- Stage 1-7: Sun (250%)
- Stage 1-12: Red Rectangle (250%)
- Stage 1-17: Altair (250%)
- Stage 1-19: Vega (250%)
- Stage 1-24: Cosmic Lounge (500%)
- Stage 1-27: Magellanic (500%)
- Stage 1-40: Titan (600%)
- Stage 2-7: Sun (1,200%)
- Stage 2-12: Red Rectangle (1,200%)
- Stage 2-17: Altair (1,200%)
- Stage 2-19: Vega (1,400%)
- Stage 2-24: Cosmic Lounge (1,400%)
- Stage 2-27: Magellanic (1,200%)
- Stage 2-40: Titan (1,300%)
- Stage 3-19: Vega (1,600%)
- Stage 3-21: Aldebaran (1,800%)
- Stage 3-24: Cosmic Lounge (1,800%)
- Stage 3-27: Magellanic (1,800%)
- Stage 3-40: Titan (1,800%)
- Growing Blue: Blue Illusion (Hard) (100%)
- Cavern of Comets: Impact Site (Veteran) (100%)
- Crazed Moneko:
- Christmas in Space:
- Isle of the Map Lord: Compass Mound (Deadly) (1,000%)
- Techneurosis: Space is the Place (Insane) (1,200%)
- Catfruit Buffet: Blue Illusion (Hard) (100%)
- The Proving Grounds: 3rd Round: Dawn (Deadly) (1,400%)
- Season 1: School Days: God Willing Grades (1,000%)
- Alien Citadel:
- March Gauntlet II:
- Be Back Lv.11 (1,000%)
- Be Back Lv.12 (1,089%)
- Be Back Lv.13 (1,178%)
- Be Back Lv.14 (1,267%)
- Be Back Lv.15 (1,356%)
- Be Back Lv.16 (1,445%)
- Be Back Lv.17 (1,534%)
- Be Back Lv.18 (1,623%)
- Be Back Lv.19 (1,712%)
- Be Back Lv.MAX (1,800%)
- July Gauntlet:
- Big Peng Z Strikes:
- Wandering Lv.1 (1,000%)
- Wandering Lv.2 (1,156%)
- Wandering Lv.3 (1,312%)
- Wandering Lv.4 (1,468%)
- Wandering Lv.5 (1,624%)
- Wandering Lv.6 (1,780%)
- Wandering Lv.7 (1,936%)
- Wandering Lv.8 (2,092%)
- Wandering Lv.9 (2,248%)
- Wandering Lv.10 (2,400%)
|41f (1.37 seconds)
||6f 0.2s |
(12f 0.4s backswing)
|20% chance to slow Cat Units for 60f 2 seconds
*Stats shown are with all Anti-unstarred Alien Treasures.
Imperator Sael's spritesheet
Imperator Sael's animations
- His Japanese name, Goma Thurman, may be an indirect reference to Uma Thurman, an American actress and model.
- The planet Otto in his Japanese description may be a shortening of the word ottosei, meaning "fur seal", but could just as well be referencing a planet of the same name in UFO Baby.
- The last line of his Japanese description makes a pun with the phrase "todo no tsumari" (meaning "to summarize") and the word todo (meaning "sea lion").
- Despite coming to fight Earth's Red Seals, he can often be seen working alongside them, like in Muddy Trench and Narrow Docks.
Enemy Release Order:
<< Hyppoh | Maawth >>