Floor 16 is the 16th floor of Infernal Tower.
- 1 Angel Fanboy spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 2 Chickful As spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 6.67 seconds200f.
- Infinite Angelic Gories spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 26.67 seconds800f.
- Infinite Angelic Gories spawn after 41.33 seconds1,240f, delay 53.33 seconds1,600f.
- 1 Angelic Sleipnir spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- 1 Sunfish Jones spawns after 30 seconds900f.
- 5 Sluggies spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 1 Le'saint spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
Similar to the original Floor 16, all the enemies here with the sole exception of Angel Fanboy are Angels. You can still rush this stage, but the increased health of the base makes it much harder. The main issue here is the combo of Sunfish Jones and Le'saint, not to mention the somewhat constant Angelic Gories, Chickful As, and some Sluggies for good measure. Anti Angels are good to have here, Ramen Cat is the obvious answer to tanking here, but ranged attackers aren't too useful here as they'll likely die to the Sunfish. But at the same time, not doing so will make it quite annoying to defeat Angelic Slephnir, due to it's knockback ability, so decide if sacrificing some of your unit slots are worth it. Rushers are a good option at getting some fairly easy damage in, just be sure not to waste them on the Gories or Sluggies.